21

The chain connected to his neck was yanked hard, and Xio was dragged in front of Anthony by Gu Lian.

  Anthony saw Xio, with strong desire in his eyes. He bent down to Qiao's ear and stared at Hugh. He asked Qiao with a smile, "Look who this is?"

  "Ha, is he your immediate boss?"

  Joe was on his knees, being pulled by his hair and forced to look up. His eyes were filled with grief and anger, but his lips trembled and he refused to say a word.

  "Don't tell me? There's really nothing you can do about it." Anthony sighed, and suddenly stared at Xio again, with a sick smile on his lips, "Such a subordinate who can't obey orders is really derelict in his duty."

  "Lieutenant General, don't you think so?" Anthony said with a smile, and stabbed Joe's shoulder with a knife.

  The severe pain made Joe's face look hideous, and blood spattered onto Anthony's face. The perverted male kept smiling without even blinking. He took out a white handkerchief from his suit pocket and slowly wiped away the blood.

  "It's so fishy." Anthony dropped the veil and commented, "She is indeed a despicable female slave, even the blood is so fishy."

  The arrogant tone, the white handkerchief stained with blood, one scene after another crazily impacted Xio's senses. My scalp felt like needles pricking me, and my nails dug into my palms. Don't be afraid that you can't help but kill this "noble" male insect in front of you.

  Yes, he couldn't save all the female slaves.

  But he couldn't stand that his companions who were walking together in life and death were brutally tortured and killed, but he could only endure it as a bystander. That was cruel to him.

  Her knees bent, and Xio knelt down without any warning.

  "Master." He knelt in front of Gu Lian, forbearing and pleading.

  The gaze looking down from above was cold and callous, but Xio knew that his hero was angry. He didn't say anything anymore, he just put his kneeling posture in the best possible position.

  Gu Lian stared intently at the humble, crouching insect. He raised his foot and stepped on the opponent's back."Since you have to kneel down, just kneel down."

  He used force and stepped down hard on Xio's back. He didn't let go until his straight back was crushed and was almost close to the ground.

  "Disobedient female slaves should be well educated." Anthony admired Gu Lian's behavior. He thought that Gu Lian, like him, just wanted to humiliate these military females.

  The more upright the body is bent, the more interesting it becomes. Anthony's eyes were eager, "Gu Lian, I think this female slave can't satisfy you anymore. Which one do you like here? Why don't you change your taste."

  He had already paid Xiu's attention, as long as Gu Lian was willing to change

  He was not afraid that he would have no means to get Xio.

  Gu Lian looked directly at Anthony and said coldly, "The one in your hand."

  Not only Anthony was stunned, but all the males present were stunned. They felt that the male slave in Howard's house might have some brain problem, while Anthony's female slave looked dead and couldn't play with it at all.

  Anthony was overjoyed when he reacted, and pulled Qiao out as if he was afraid that Gu Lian would regret it, "I didn't expect you to be useful."

  Will the lieutenant general's hero be replaced by him?

The scum of the Zerg attack your character and your character is brokenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें