54

"Everything is a conspiracy of Wurm!"

  Diwen stared at Gu Lian fiercely and revealed his "evil" identity to the world, "Gu Lian is a subworm that I picked up from the N5 planet. He controls the mutated bug in order to destroy it." Empire, take revenge on the Zerg!"

  【Worm】

  This group, which had long been forgotten in the annals of the Zerg race, once again appeared in the minds of the bugs, and the senior males in the spectator seats looked horrified.

  "Impossible!" Almost instantly, a male worm denied it out of control.

  "The worms have long been extinct!"

  How could such a terrifying group survive in Zerg society?

  It is obvious that more than a hundred years ago, the last worm was exiled to the stars to fend for itself. No matter how long the life of the Zerg is, Gu Lian cannot be the descendant of that sub-worm.

  The swarm is in chaos.

  The judge even shouted "Quiet" several times to no avail.

  He was so anxious that his head was sweating, and he subconsciously looked down at the suspected culprit of the subworm. I saw the male insect's eyes were cold and unhurried. It's as if you're aloof from the incident, standing tall in the hustle and bustle with overwhelming momentum.

  No wonder, he is SS level.

  Only the males in the sub-worm community could have such a terrifying level of spiritual energy.

  "If you don't believe me, you can go test Gu Lian's genetic level." Diwen no longer cares about his guilt in adopting the subworm, he just wants to make Gu Lian die a bad death!

  Gu Lian had only tested his energy level once as an adult, which meant that he had only tested his genetic level once, and that time was also concealed by Devin.

  The useless Wuworm was just an abandoned child, but they didn't expect that when it could be used, it would threaten their interests.

  "This old fool dares to say anything!" On one side of the spectators' seats, the nobleman who looked after Amanke looked at Devin and cursed in a low voice, while James stared at Gu Lian with an unpredictable expression.

  All eyes of horror and resentment fell on Gu Lian.

  [Worm? ] Gu Lian sneered coldly in his heart.

  He took out the system that had been pretending to be dead for a long time and said, [You didn't tell me that there was such a setting. 】

  The system was stunned, and there was more that his host didn't know. If he knew everything, then the entire world structure would be turned upside down by him.

  […None of this matters, your purpose is always to push the protagonist forward. 】

  Listen to the system yelling haha, Gu

  He blocked it again.

  He turned his eyes to Devin and smiled sarcastically, "Since I am the insect that you are so afraid of. As the insect that adopted me, I have always known my details, but I have never reported it to the military or the insect emperor."

  His tone was casual, and he only emphasized the word "Insect King" slightly when he said it. Then, from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the Insect King sitting upright in the spectator seats.

  "I am Wurm."

  Gu Lian looked at Diwen and asked, "So your Howard family colluded with me, a subworm, without telling the entire empire?"