46

Before the military females could react, they saw the male insect's face suddenly change and he stood up with a "chuck".

  "What's wrong?" The admiral noticed something was wrong with Gu Lian and asked immediately.

  Gu Lian didn't have time to explain. That bug would not make such a stupid mistake of losing the communicator, and the possibility of encountering an emergency is extremely high. He looked ugly and said, "Take your army and rush to the Howard family immediately."

  The admiral realized the seriousness of the matter and stood up.

  One or two, they slapped his chief of staff's face in full view of everyone. Pierce felt that he was insulted, and stared at Gu Lian angrily and said fiercely, "Is the military headquarters a big mess for you bugs? You can come and leave whenever you want?"

  "The meeting is in progress, let's see who dares to leave!" Pierce looked arrogant and wanted to punish someone.

  Gu Lian glanced at him coldly, his deep pupils clearly filled with evil intent.

  Pierce was startled by his look. Resisting the urge to retreat, he cursed at the top of his lungs, "It's really the other way around! You army females, hurry up and catch him!"

Gu Lian turned a deaf ear, raised his feet and continued walking towards the door.

  "Hurry and catch this male insect!"

  The military females have long been disgusted with Pierce's verbal command. What's more, Pierce is not their direct leader yet. Military females, you look at me and I look at you.

  Wu Chong stepped forward.

  Upon seeing this situation, Pierce almost fainted. He glared at the admiral angrily, "Nolin Castleman! Don't you even obey the command? Why don't you ask your subordinates to stop him?"

  The admiral laughed, his green eyes hiding the coldness. He acted impartially and said, "Chief of Staff Pierce, there is an emergency now. As a military general, I have the authority to lead my troops to stop all trivial matters at hand and rush to the scene."

  "I hope you understand."

  After the admiral finished speaking, his eyes that were tempered by sunlight swept across the military women present. The military women who were scanned all had cold and solemn faces and straight backs.

  "very good."

  "Military female, follow my orders and follow me out!"

  Swarmed up.

  Pierce couldn't stop him. He was so angry that he slumped in his seat and cursed, "These rebellious military females, especially Nolin Castleman! I will definitely report it to the Insect King!"

  "The female bugs nowadays are really amazing..." James on the side smiled, looked at Pierce and said, "Don't you want to follow and see what tricks these military females are playing?"

  Gu Lian arrived at Howard's master's house before Nolin.

  As soon as the workers at the master's house saw Gu Lian, they rushed up to greet him, "Your Excellency Gu Lian, why did you come back to the master's house?"

  Gu Lian was too lazy to talk to the workers and asked coldly, "Where is Hugh Grant?"

  "Your female slave?" The worker insect paused for a moment, secretly wondering whether he should inform Lord Devin and Lord Defender first. He shook his head and said, "He didn't come over."