80

The Ackerman family's villa.

  "Sir, it's time for you to leave."

  The docile female insect made a sound, and James, who was reminded, paused slightly while flipping through the pages of the book. Moved up and rubbed the corners of his eyes. The feeling of fatigue was eliminated, and the green eyes were warm and calm. He closed the book and slowly stroked the old writing with his fingers.

  "Zerg Evolution".

  The law of nature is always survival of the fittest, and only strong and outstanding races can survive in the era of cruel nature and melee.

  A smile flashed in his warm eyes.

  James handed the book to the female insect serving beside him with an elegant gesture, "It's time to leave."

  The Insect King summoned his ministers to discuss the war on Garter Star. As powerful officials among the three nobles, Devin and Rowett arrived one step ahead of James. Several old bugs greeted each other and walked into the royal conference hall.

  The military headquarters is reporting on the battle situation from the Gart planet, and the males below have their own agendas.

  "...According to the report from the garrison on the planet Gart, they discovered an experimental base for manufacturing mutated bugs and the faces of sub-worms on the planet Gart."

  "Worm?!"

  "Worm appeared on the planet Gart?"

  This ancient name appeared again, and the faces of the insects suddenly changed. Even though the Insect Emperor and Marshal already knew the news, their faces still looked ugly.

  "Didn't we wipe out the worms more than a hundred years ago? Their leaders were buried on the A78 desert planet. The two planets are hundreds of thousands of light years apart. How could they appear on the Ghat planet?" The minister couldn't believe it. Although the life span of the Zerg was more than two hundred years, the group of sub-Zergs could come back to life and survive hiding under the eyes of the Zerg for more than a hundred years?

But if it is true, then those group of sub-Zergs could have been killed directly back to the empire, but they have survived silently for more than a hundred years, hiding in the dark and peeping at the Zerg... What are they planning?

  The insects looked frightened and the scene was riotous.

  "According to Admiral Nolin's report, this is indeed the case." The marshal lowered his face and glanced at the panic-stricken males present. Leaving behind an even more frightening fact, "It is almost confirmed that the mutated insects that suddenly appeared on the planet Gart and the Empire were created by the sub-zerg race."

  "Oh my God..." The male insect looked gloomy, "Are these damn worms crazy?"

  "They are taking revenge and want to destroy us Zerg!"

  "Your Majesty!" The panicked minister hurriedly looked at the Insect Emperor and said with trembling hands, "We must not let them flow into the empire!"

  The marshal glanced at the Insect King, who was turning blue, and said comfortingly, "Ministers, calm down first. The mutated insect army and sub-insects have not yet invaded the empire."

  "There is no invasion?" Devin said excitedly, "The mutated bugs have all come before His Majesty. You say there is no invasion? Do we have to wait until the sub-Zerg tribe leads a team to drive out all our bugs before we can call it an invasion?"