72

"No, it's not."

  Seeing that the misunderstanding was getting bigger and bigger, Xiu hugged the little insect Zai and quickly explained, "Master, it was Zai Zai who called me wrong."

  He half-knelt in front of Gu Lian, looking at Gu Lian sincerely with his icy blue eyes, "Because the signals between Mr. Gu Wei and yours are so similar that the newly developed insect cubs cannot distinguish them with their antennae."

  Is it similar to his signal?

  Gu Lian glanced at the injured Gu Wei indifferently, then turned his attention to Xiu and Chong Zai. The nervous insect's Adam's apple rolled, while the insect cub stared at him uneasily with wet eyes.

  Looking at the male father's cold expression, the small antennae on the top of his head trembled, trying his best to distinguish the difference between the two signals. But it still can't tell the difference. Suddenly, the tentacles wilted, and the sluggish insect cub shed tears even more uneasily.

  Xio hugged Chong Zai tightly, feeling uneasy spreading from Chong Zai into her heart.

  Will the hero not believe him and the insect cub?

  "Master Xiong, your signals and His Excellency Gu Wei's signals are so similar, it's very possible..."

  "Cough...cough..." Before Xio could finish her guess, she was interrupted by several coughs. After spitting out the blood in his throat, Gu Wei stared at the male insect standing in front of him that was about to kill him.

  Cold and powerful.

  Faced with the enemy leader who "threatened" his female monarch and her cubs, he did not hesitate at all. His thoughts were complicated. After a moment, Gu Wei's eyes became filled with relief and appreciation. He looked directly at Gu Lian, and a rich but aged voice sounded, "Are you Gu Lian?"

  "Chief!" After he asked, he heard a loud roar.

  When the Ya Zhong who came to the rescue saw the injured Gu Wei, they rushed forward with their swarm of insects angrily. Amid the lightning and thunder, Gu Lian's expression became stern, and he stretched out his hand to pull Xio up, dragging the little insect cub into his arms.

  "Leader? You are injured!" The leader of the sub-insects helped Gu Wei up and said angrily, "These insects dare to hurt you, leader. We, the sub-insects, will avenge this blood to the death, and we will never die with the Zerg tribe!"

  The sword is on the verge of breaking out.

  "Stop." Gu Wei stopped his team in a deep voice.

  He stared at Gu Lian, dark golden lines rising and falling in his black eyes, and suddenly said, "Gu Lian."

  Gu Lian's clothes were torn off, and before his eyes could turn to the male insect opposite, he was attracted by his own insect cub. The insect cub carefully crawled from Xio's body to his arm, holding his clothes tightly with its claws, and climbed all the way to his shoulder.

  She suddenly stretched out a pair of short hands to hug his neck, with wet eyes, looking at him with a timid and flattering tone, and shouted, "Father, male."

  The same dark golden eye pattern flashed in Zai Zi's eyes, and Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly. However, before he could make any more guesses, the bug "chirped" on his face.

  "Although they can't tell the difference, the insect cubs will still instinctively get close to their male father." A deep and deep voice sounded.