29

After being hit hard, you still dare to fight one against four!

  "Does Lieutenant General Xio only know how to hide?" The female military officer of the Fifth Army looked at Xio who had been on the defensive and asked provocatively, "You have been kneeling as a female slave for so long that you have even forgotten your fighting skills?"

  "When you were able to defeat Lieutenant General Michel, I think it was Lieutenant General Michel who let it slip. Now that you still want to stand up for your subordinates, you should kneel down and lick the toe of the male insect's shoe to ask for favor!" The hostile military female Mocking, the offensive was fierce.

The military females faced off against Xio head-on, without giving Xio any chance to breathe, and attacked directly like raindrops. Xiu gritted his teeth and moved cleanly. After turning around and throwing a flying kick, he grabbed the neck of another military female and threw her heavily with her shoulders, hitting her neck painfully with her elbow.

  The sounds of joints shifting and heavy objects hitting the ground came one after another.

  The physical load is increasing, but Xio's punches are still fast. Like a blade, it is sharp and precise, and each blow is a fatal blow that quickly disintegrates the opponent's combat effectiveness.

  The female soldiers of the Second Legion were in high spirits because of Xiu's fierce offensive, but Gu Lian frowned. The insect's offensive becomes more and more fierce, but the defense becomes more and more difficult. It was obvious that he didn't dare to fight because he didn't have enough physical strength.

Gu Lian glanced at Xiu's pale and pale face, his expression gloomy. The body wrapped in military uniform, after being tortured by the original owner and the military, was no longer what it used to be.

  This insect is just holding on, and the old wound under the wrap may have been torn.

  "Lieutenant General, give them a good look!" Odin and his group of insects shouted, and they knew that the Lieutenant General was still the same powerful and reliable Lieutenant General as before.

  The military female of the Fifth Army did not expect that Xio could hold on to fight back, so she got up from the ground and rushed forward one after another. Large beads of sweat slid down Xio's chin, and the pain in both his mental and physical realms intensified crazily.

  no.

  He bit his lip.

  The hero is coming out soon, and it must end quickly.

  Xio endured the tearing pain, her ice-blue eyes flashing with pain, cold and solemn.

  The body that had been fighting for many years flashed back quickly, and the sword of his hand slashed hard at the fragile neck of the military female, directly knocking the opponent unconscious. The military female on the side saw this and attacked again, and the punch of the powerful blade went straight across Xio's cheek. Xio grabbed his hand and twisted it hard, then hit the opponent's head hard with his knee. Dozens of violent attacks hit the general's female head so hard that she was left unconscious.

  After all, Xio still didn't kill him.

  But just because he won't kill him doesn't mean that the other party will be so kind.

  The female soldier hiding behind Xiu

  In this gap, amidst the lightning and thunder, a strong wind hit his face, and a heavy punch came quickly.

  "He makes a sneak attack! Lieutenant General, be careful!" the female soldier of the Second Army shouted.

  Xio's physical energy was almost exhausted, and cruelty flashed in his eyes. Use all your strength to follow the wind of the fist and turn sideways suddenly. The blow that could have been avoided suddenly changed. Because of the sudden explosion of crazy energy, this fist with murderous intent hit Xio's head hard.