42

He stared at Gu Lian with misty eyes, looking like he was at the mercy of others.

  Suspecting to be an insect in heat, his steps staggered and he felt weak. It was as if there was no point of support, and the body was paralyzed. The moment he was about to fall to the ground, Gu Lian reached out to catch Xio, and the hot temperature spread along the touching skin.

  The estrus period hasn’t passed yet?

  Gu Lian frowned slightly, looking at one big and one small wrapped around his body like an octopus. If it were sober, this insect would definitely not be able to do such a stupid thing. It can be seen how confused he is at the moment.

  "...Can you?" Chongzi repeated stubbornly and slimily.

  Big and small spiritual tentacles entangled him tightly, and Gu Lian sighed imperceptibly. After a while, he picked up Xio who was soft to mud. Xio was picked up and subconsciously put his arms around Gu Lian's neck.

  very tight.

  Coupled with the three spiritual tentacles that were twisted into twists, I was in a panic.

  His temples were beating faintly. Gu Lian patted Xiu's buttocks and said coldly, "Don't climb up the pole."

  "If you dare to tighten it any more, I will throw you down."

  Xio's eyes were hot and she nodded confusedly. He tried his best to restrain the instinct of the female in estrus to entangle the male, and forcefully retracted his mental tentacles. However, there is still a fish that slipped through the net. During the interval between its male father reprimanding its female father, it quietly entangled its male father's spiritual tentacles even tighter.

  Gu Lian lowered his eyes and glanced at Xiu's abdomen, and said coldly, "You too."

  The small tentacles trembled, and then withdrew from Gu Lian's body aggrievedly.

  The bathroom was filled with steam.

  Gu Lian threw Xiu directly into the bathtub with water, and because he was rubbed by sticky bugs, he stood under the shower and rinsed himself.

  The sound of water splashing.

  But even so, it still couldn't cover up the tiny gasps coming from the other side.

  Gu Lian smoothed his wet black hair from his forehead, and the water dazzled his eyes. He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked over. I saw the naked insect lying next to the bathtub with a red face.

  Weird onomatopoeia spilled from his mouth.

  "..."

  The spacious bathroom became cramped, and the air became stuffy and warm.

  Gu Lian wiped the water off his face, and when the water droplets dispersed, dark eyes accumulated in his eyes.

  He walked directly in front of Xio without wearing a bath towel.

  The spiritual tentacles carefully hooked up next to his dripping shoulder, silently extending an invitation. Gu Lian glanced at the invisible spiritual tentacles, then looked at Xiu with a deep look in his eyes, "I need it."

  I'll help you? "

  The blue glaciers melted in Xio's eyes, the spring scenery was beautiful and the water was cool.

  He nodded slowly.

  …

  The estrus period of female insects is divided into three stages: armyworm stage, insect tide stage and insect dormancy stage. The first stage lasts the longest, and the second and third stages range from 3 to 7 days. Females only go into estrus once a year, but this one was enough. Because insects in estrus will become extremely clinging no matter what their nature is.