90

On the eve of the port handover, the camp was peaceful. The military females, who were waiting for the empire's support, went to bed early to prepare for tomorrow's voyage.

  However, in a corner of the camp, Gu Lian was gathering Gu Wei, Michelle and Xiu to plan tomorrow's defensive operation.

  "... We will deploy according to the plan above tomorrow. Once there is a problem with the handover between Nolin and the military, we will quickly take control of the situation. Especially Michelle." Gu Lian glanced at Michelle, "The other two The team will provide cover for you, and the task of attacking the port head-on will be left to you."

  "learn!"

  The final note that was ready to move rose, and the unstoppable light bloomed in Michelle's eyes. Compared to the admiral's trusting and accepting attitude toward the military, he was more willing to follow the doubts and indifference of the male in front of him.

  Gu Lian nodded.

  His eyes slid from Michelle to Xio's face, and he made a deep voice.

  "You have to know that once you make a choice, there is no chance of turning back."

  Although it sounded like he was talking to Michelle and Xio, Gu Lian's eyes always fell on Xio's face. Hatred for the empire and the military had long taken root in Michelle's heart. For such a bug filled with hatred and lust, Gu Lian was not worried that he would betray him.

  Likewise, he didn't think Hugh did that.

  Only this time, he wanted to leave the final choice in Xio's hands.

  Gu Lian looked straight at Xiu, "Choosing to stand by my side means betraying the Zerg."

  The male insect's voice was not loud, but it penetrated into Xio's ears clearly and powerfully. Looking into the other party's deep and sharp black eyes, Xio's heart sank.

  What choice should he make between the Zerg and the Hero?

  Xio asked himself, what is there about the current Zerg that deserves his loyalty and nostalgia?

  Is it the corrupt royal family, dirty politics, or the status of being treated as a lowly and cheap plaything by crazy exploitation...?

  ——You just need to believe me.

  The warm voice echoed in Xio's ears.

  Xiu looked at Gu Lian, countless scenes from the past appeared in his mind.

  It was the seemingly heartless male insect in front of him who pulled him up from the dank and dirty prison of the empire.

  It was also this indifferent male that hugged and comforted his dying body and seriously injured sea area again and again.

  Perhaps the hero didn't know that he was like the light pouring from the narrow window in the dark prison, rebuilding everything about him.

  The icy blue eyes gradually became firmer, and Xio looked deeply at Gu Lian, as if she wanted to carve Gu Lian's figure into her eyes forever.

  "Master, I believe in you."

  As Chongzi finished speaking, a smile appeared on the corners of Gu Lian's lips.

  I have to say that Xio really pleased him at this moment.

  The whole-hearted trust given by the insect made the emotional bond between them even closer.