37

Chongzi's words were decisive, but his hidden mental tentacles curled up in pain.

  Gu Lian said nothing and stared at Xiu with deep eyes.

  Indeed, he did not want this egg and had never expected its arrival. But the whole thing was caused by his negligence and was irreversible.

  The silence between the two parties was like a confrontation.

  After a while, a deep voice sounded.

  "Stay."

  Xio lowered his head, then nodded. He opened his mouth, his voice choked and hoarse, "Yes, Hero. I will go to the hospital by myself..."

  The insect, whose mental tentacles were already trembling with pain, was completely immersed in his own world and could not hear what Gu Lian was saying. It wasn't until the shiny leather shoes stopped in front of him that he came back to his senses.

  Gu Lian narrowed her eyes slightly, looked down at him and said word by word, "I said, keep your balls."

  Xio was stunned, and suddenly raised his head to meet Gu Lian's eyes.

  "Hero?" He couldn't believe it, and even suspected that he heard it wrong.

  How could the hero keep this egg?

  "What did you just say?" Xio asked nervously, her voice trembling.

  "Don't you understand?" Gu Lian looked at him.

  After all, Chongzi's happy and sad expression didn't let Gu Lian say anything. He just said, "Tomorrow morning, I will accompany you to the Imperial Hospital for a check-up."

  Seeing the other party's stunned look, you knew that this insect was thinking about something else. Gu Lian condensed his eyes for a moment and added, "I'm not asking you to abort it."

  Although the male insect's voice was still cold, Xio's heart, which had almost stopped beating, started beating again because of the other person's words. There is a vibrating sound among the blood vessels, and you can even feel another weak and vivid beating sound.

  A little life was quietly gestating in his body.

  Xio subconsciously touched her belly. Gu Lian noticed his movements and asked lightly, "Do you really want this egg?"

  Xiu opened her mouth, and the joy she felt just now disappeared in an instant because of Gu Lian's words. Gu Lian's words reminded him that he was the only one looking forward to the arrival of the egg.

"Hugh Grant."

  When he was lost, the male above spoke again.

  Gu Lian called his name solemnly, and then said in a low voice, "If you want to keep the egg, you must be mentally prepared."

  "I won't give you and this egg too much. I will only take care of it until it breaks the shell."

  He will always leave this world.

  A baby destined not to receive his father's love

  It is not a good thing for a cub to be completely dependent on its male father. So from the very beginning, Gu Lian chose not to give.

  For the female slave, it is kind to be allowed to keep the male master's eggs. He shouldn't think more, Xiu nodded obediently, "I understand, hero."

  Having finished what he wanted to say, Gu Lian dismissed him, "Go back to your room."

  Gu Lian didn't look away until the insect disappeared behind the door. The interior is as dark as the sky outside, low-pressure and gloomy. There was a dull pain in his temples, Gu Lian sat at the desk and frowned.

  【Do you really want this egg? ] The system couldn't help but ask.

  This was the first time that the host, who was able to travel through various worlds with ease, overturned.

  [Can the protagonist die? Or can you change the rules? 】The system’s words made Gu Lian sneer. The color of his eyes deepened, and he became more and more disgusted with the system that had taken advantage of the situation and imposed it on him.

  The system choked for a while and lost all sound. After a long time, it whispered again, [But after you left, your balls...? 】

  Yeah, his balls.

  Gu Lian's eyes were filled with darkness.

Since it is his egg, he will not be able to pave the way for the egg in the future. Now let the world pave the way for the egg first.