35

The powerful aura of the male insect enveloped him.

  Touched by ice blue eyes, Xio did not answer.

  There was a commotion not far away. Several noble males and their females were looking for Gu Lian everywhere. Seeing the annoying bugs approaching, a hint of impatience flashed in Gu Lian's eyes. Xiu noticed Gu Lian's expression and looked over.

  The petite and beautiful females walked towards them under the care of the males. All insects know that their male leader likes the sub-female.

  Xiu's eyelashes trembled and she said, "They probably want to find you for marriage."

  After all, excellent genes like Gu Lian's are enough to drive those nobles and females crazy. It doesn't matter if you don't get the worms, as long as you keep a little bit of his genes, the worms will be grateful.

  As long as Gu Lian thought about it, countless Asian females would lie down on his bed one after another.

  "But if you find it troublesome..." Xio paused, "You can hide for a while and I'll help you deal with it."

  Gu Lian stared at Xiu.

  The cold and sweeping gaze gave Xio, as a female slave, the illusion that her "dirty" thoughts were being exposed and ridiculed in the air. As he was pondering whether he had crossed a line, the male worm spoke up.

  "Is this also what you call protection?"

  Xio's heartbeat slowed down by half a beat, and she said bravely, "Yes."

  "Very good." As long as his requirements are met, Gu Lian will never be stingy with his rewards. The strong and steady mental power suddenly touched the insects' curled up mental tentacles, and Gu Lian whispered, "Tangle them."

  "good……"

  Xiu's voice trembled, and her face turned red when she saw Gu Lian turning away.

  His hero seems to regard the touch of spiritual tentacles as a common means of comfort and reward, completely unaware that it is something that makes insects tremble more than the physical body. The mental antennae that had been touched trembled, and the warmth and trembling sensation made Xio's scalp numb.

  Female insects always have no resistance to their male masters, and even the places that are difficult to describe seem to have become sticky.

  Fortunately, the hero didn't notice it.

  Feeling embarrassed, Xio quickly calmed down and stared at the approaching insects with a cold expression.

  Xiu, who has been with the top military officials for many years, was able to cope with this situation. Gu Lian did not look at the bug again, but walked through the banquet. There is very little useful information, most of it is bugs talking to each other without any nutrition. After Luo Weite showed his daughter over, Gu Lian finally walked into the backyard of his house in annoyance.

  Gu Lian, who originally came here to relax, frowned the moment he stepped into the backyard.

  eyebrow.

  Compared to the noise in the front yard, the rampant and unpleasant laughter of the insects here made Gu Lian even more unhappy.

  "Young sub-females have the best taste." Five or six noble male insects gathered in front of a young sub-female and commented.

  The little girl is dressed in a black and white servant uniform, with short black hair slightly curled. Big and round, eyes like black pearls filled with fear. He knelt in front of the males, holding up the tray of drinks and trembling.