30

After Xiu finished speaking, he fell forward exhausted.

  If he hadn't known about the insect's condition, Gu Lian might have wondered whether he had waited until this moment to fall on purpose. He stretched out his hand to hold Xio's waist, and did not let the other person fall to the ground mercilessly.

  The weight of this military female is much lighter than that of normal military females, and it even hurts your hands to hold it. But even so, the heartbeat of insects echoing in his ears was vigorous and powerful. The smell of blood lingered on the tip of Gu Lian's nose, and Gu Lian made a faint sound.

  "Hugh Grant, now you're just a little more agreeable to me."

  After he finished speaking, he felt the body of the originally "coma" insect stiffen slightly. Then, she raised her head and looked at him with surprise or joy.

  Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly.

  "But." Gu Lian grabbed his chin, and her lowered eyes made Xiu's heart tremble. He heard the male insect say in a cold voice, "Do you think you are powerful?"

  One against four?

  That's with that tattered body.

  "No, Lord." Sensing the male's displeasure, Xiu immediately shook his head.

  It was the bugs from the Fifth Legion who started the dispute first. Xio knew that if he didn't stand up for his former subordinates, they would be even more looked down upon under Michelle's men and it would be more difficult to survive.

  Obviously, his explanation was not to appease the male insect's displeasure. Just when he could no longer explain anything, Michelle rushed in hurriedly, followed closely by Io and Admiral Nolin.

  Michelle glanced at Xio and the four fallen military females in the competition venue, her expression a little ugly. This was completely opposite to what he thought. Could the already crippled Xion defeat his four carefully selected military females?

  Could it be that Gu Lian took action?

  "what happened?"

  Nolin Castleman majestically glanced at a group of military females, his green eyes filled with coldness. After confirming that Xio's life was not in danger, his eyes stayed on Michelle.

  "It's a few of my undisciplined military females who want to compete with Lieutenant General Xiu. They insist on competing with Lieutenant General Xiu, and the results are indifferent..." Michelle immediately answered, "General, don't worry, I will definitely be strict. Punish these little buggers!"

  "I think someone ordered it." The admiral looked at Michelle with a smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

  "I think so too." Michelle picked herself off cleanly, "I understand what you mean, Admiral, and I will find out the worm that instigated it."

  The admiral's eyes were dark. If it weren't for the bug on Michelle's back, he would have kicked this bug out of the military headquarters with bad intentions.

  .

  You can't touch him yet.

  "Admiral, it's obviously——" The young Odin couldn't bear this tone and shouted.

  Hugh stopped Odin and walked up to Michelle.

  Staring at Michelle with cold eyes, "I hope that next time, that insect won't be like a dirty and disgusting mouse that only dares to hide in the dark and cause trouble."