87

When Gu Lian went to see the little bug cub again, the little bug cub had already flown in front of Io.

  Across the cage, the mutant bug and the bug cub looked at each other.

  Suddenly, Gu Lian's face turned cold, and murderous intent flashed in his sharp eyes. This murderous intention alarmed Xiu, and he followed Gu Lian's gaze keenly. When he saw clearly where the insect cub was, his heart stopped for a beat.

  No matter how powerful a bug cub is, it is nothing but a bug cub, especially in front of the irrational, bloody and cruel advanced mutant bugs. It became difficult to breathe. Xio's body was stiff and her hands and feet were cold. He panicked and couldn't help shouting to Gu Lian, "The hero..."

  Gu Lian made a gesture of silence, but his eyes were locked on Chong Zai and Io.

  Something was wrong between Gu Lian and Xiu, which attracted the attention of Michelle and Gu Wei.

  "How..." Before Michelle could finish speaking, she saw the insect cub running to the cage at some point and trying to get into the gap in the cage. On the opposite side, high-level mutant bugs were staring eagerly...

  Michelle was stunned for a moment, but the little insect didn't give him a chance to be stunned. Suddenly, I saw the tentacles on the top of the insect cub suddenly trembled, and then tentatively stretched out towards Io.

  Michelle's calves felt weak, let alone sleep.

  The distance between the insect cub and Io is extremely close. At present, Io seems to have no intention of attacking the insect cub. But who doesn't know what will happen next second, let alone dare to step forward and startle. Once the insect cub and Io are alerted, Io may directly attack the insect cub, regardless of whether the insect cub will be frightened or not.

  Xiu dare not bet, just like Gu Lian, watching Chong Zai and Iao nervously. His palms broke out in cold sweat, and he tugged at the corners of Gu Lian's military uniform tremblingly.

  "Hero, we have to find a way..." There was a vibrato in Bei Qing's voice and a hint of imperceptible crying.

  Gu Lian didn't say anything. He held Xiu's sticky hand with his backhand and looked at Gu Wei beside him. The two males did not communicate, but they slowly and carefully probed the spiritual tentacles in a tacit understanding.

  "Yeah!" Chongzi suddenly called out.

  All the insects present were startled, thinking that Io had attacked the insect cubs.

  "Direct attack?" Michelle quickly lowered her voice.

  Gu Lian hugged Xiu's limp waist, stared at Chong Zai and Io and frowned, "Wait a minute."

  Judging from the feedback from the spiritual tentacles tested in the past, it is not known whether the advanced mutant insect has weak mental energy after being injured or whether it really has no intention of harming the insect cubs. When facing the insect cubs, Io's energy always remained calm.

The little insect cub didn't know that his male and female parents were worried about him.

  The big black grape-like eyes were full of Io's figure. This mutant bug is different from the ugly bugs it saw before, and its signal and smell are also unique. The insect cub was curious, and in order to satisfy its curiosity, it extended its tentacles again.

The furry head was pressed between the gaps in the cage. One small tentacle was sandwiched between the head and the cage, and the other reached into the cage and touched Io's forehead.