23

Joe is dead.

  The body was taken back to the military headquarters.

  This was the news that Xio read in the Star News when he woke up after being in a coma for three days.

  The grief, anger and pain seemed to be hollowed out along with the exploding spiritual sea, leaving only the numbness of survival in his mind.

  He sat at the kitchen table with a can of heated food. A strong feeling of hunger burned my stomach, but I had no desire to eat at all.

  His dazed gaze always fell on the interstellar newspaper. Before he could react, the interstellar newspaper was suddenly snatched away by the insect. Xiu was startled by the sudden change. He raised his head and looked into Gu Lian's cold eyes.

  "Male master?" The female slave's etiquette made Xio kneel down instantly.

  When he looked down, he saw the ghostly appearance of this insect. The food had gone cold, but I sat there in a daze without eating a bite. He glanced at Xio condescendingly, and his eyes fell on the Star newspaper.

  The newspaper published the incident that happened on the day of the female slave meeting. Gu Lian glanced at the content roughly. Except for the two mentions of the death of an unknown military female at the beginning, the whole article was about accusing the female insect of intending to attack the male insect and his appalling behavior as the male leader of the opponent. of spiritual energy.Gu Lian was not interested in these reports at all. He threw the Star News in front of Xiu. He stared at the bug kneeling on the ground and said indifferently, "If you don't want to eat it, don't eat it anymore."

  The body he repaired by consuming mental energy could always be destroyed by this bug in various ways until it returned to its original state.

  "Give you five minutes and then get up here."

  "Yes, Lord Xiong." Xiu knelt on the ground and watched Gu Lian go upstairs.

  It wasn't until Gu Lian disappeared that he picked up the Star Newspaper again. The text covered by the finger is clearly visible:

  A worthless military female should be removed from the military.

  Xio smiled silently. Indeed, he had no value. It doesn't even deserve the value of being used as a female slave.

  Five minutes later, Xiu walked into Gu Lian's bedroom as usual.

  "Master, do you want to start treatment now?" He knelt at Gu Lian's feet and asked in a low voice.

  Ever since his mental energy exploded due to Qiao's death, Gu Lian has taken half an hour every day to provide him with mental treatment.

  The male above him didn't make a sound, so Xio waited for him to speak. But time passed little by little, and Xio, who had been waiting patiently, finally couldn't help but glance at Gu Lian. Gu Lian was holding a book and was flipping through it carefully. His sharp eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if he had encountered some extremely troublesome problem during his research.

  What book interests this male insect so much?

  "Do you... need help?" Xio looked at the cover of the book.

  Before Xiu could read the title of the book clearly, there was a "pop" sound, and the cover was covered tightly on the table.

  Gu Lian held his head, probably because of the relaxation after bathing, which made his posture a little lazy in the cold feeling. His eyes with a strong sense of presence looked at Xio for a moment, and the clean tip of his slippers lifted Xio's chin.

  His heart trembled because of the strange look from the female insect. Xiu followed the arc of his head and looked at Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian spoke, his voice low but unbreakable, "Go take a shower."Xio didn't know why the hero suddenly asked him to take a bath, but this wasn't the first time he took a bath in the hero's room. Maybe the hero dislikes the bad smell on his body? Although he didn't have any peculiar smell on his body, Xio still felt that way. He thought that the hero's disgust for him had reached this level...

  "Yes, Lord." Xio stood up and walked to the bathroom.

  The sound of water in the bathroom is gentle.

  Gu Lian picked up the book on the table with an unpredictable expression, and the cover of the book was exposed to the air. A few big words were written:

  Combined sexual spiritual comfort method.

  If it weren't for the fact that the insect's mental energy was as lacking as a leaky sieve and had already threatened his life, Gu Lian would never have adopted this method.

  Dr. Male Insect gave him this book, and he found that the process and methods of mental soothing recorded in it were very similar to the dual cultivation he had learned about from other worlds.

  This made Gu Lian a little interested.

  The sound of water stopped, Gu Lian closed the book, and Xiu also walked out of the bathroom.

  The female insect was dressed neatly, and the buttons were buttoned to the top as rigorously and upright as his character.

  However, Gu Lian said, "Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed."