81

"Do you think it's really James Amanke?"

  Although no conclusion has been drawn from Gu Wei, all known evidence points to James Ackerman. What kind of terrifying existence is the Ackerman family? It originated not long ago but has penetrated into almost all medical and military aspects of the entire empire, and even got involved in the royal family...

  Because of this, the Insect King was afraid of Ackerman, and the military had to bow to the Ackerman family.

  "If he is really Abel, then he..."

  The muttering continued, and Gu Lian, who was dining, finally glanced over. The food on the opposite side was placed neatly. Xio didn't take a bite but frowned and asked questions to herself.

Apparently, the distraught bug had no appetite for food.

  Gu Lian put down the tableware and said calmly, "If he were Abel, then he would definitely find a way to trap the general's forces on the Ghat planet."

  Hearing this, Xiu raised his head and met Gu Lian's gaze.

  Dark eyes, cold expression. The terrifying speculation slowly came out of the male insect's lips, "The first step is to let the mutated insects break out and introduce the forces of the General Department into the Gart star. The second step is to block the connection between the Gart star and the empire and cut off material support. .”

  A swarm of mutated bugs broke out crazily on the Gart planet, and Abel obviously wanted them to never return. But whether it is to transform the Zerg or destroy the Zerg, his purpose is always to occupy the empire.

  "The next step is to try to block the round trip route."

  "Or in one fell swoop, all the troops would be killed on the Ghat planet."

Gu Lian's speculation was not unfounded, judging from Ackerman's or "Abel's" power in the empire. As long as the forces of the military are trapped and die on the deserted star, the "barriers" protecting the empire will be weakened, and then the mutated bugs and subworms lurking in the empire will suddenly emerge and completely defeat the attacking Zerg.

  In an instant, Xio's blood almost froze. His fingertips were cold and his heart was hanging with fear. The military's connection with them became weak, and the Empire knew nothing about it.

This is undoubtedly a dead end.

  "The military must be notified!"

  "Where's the evidence?" Gu Lian looked at Xiu.

  This is just speculation, not to mention, "Do you think there are no subworms controlling and monitoring the current royal family and military?"

  Hugh was speechless.

  Seeing Chongzi clenching his fists and frowning, Gu Lian tapped his index finger on the table. Calmly ordered, "Eat."

  But Xio was absent-minded, "Master... I don't have much appetite."

  The situation of internal and external troubles made Xiu uneasy, but it was obvious that Gu Lian was not as worried about the country and the people as he was. Staring at the insect in front of him with cold eyes, he said in a deep voice:

"Want me to feed you?"

  Xiu was slightly startled, looking at Gu Lian who was about to speak but stopped. After a while, under the gaze of the male, he meekly picked up the tableware and started eating. However, the left hand holding the spoon was too clumsy, and the food was pushed to the edge of the plate but still failed to be scooped up.