24

Xiu was startled and subconsciously looked at Gu Lian's expression.

  Gu Lian's face was plain, and there was no hint of desire in his eyes. But the male looked at him, as if waiting for his move.

  Did taking off your clothes mean what he meant...?

  Embarrassing memories flooded into Xio's mind, and Xio's face turned pale. Remembering the male insect's scolding at the dinner table, he immediately knelt down and whispered, "Please punish me, Lord."

  The bug thought he was looking for trouble with him.

  Gu Lian didn't answer and stared at him quietly for a while. Just when Xiu was feeling uneasy, Gu Lian spoke, "Did I say I would punish you?"

  He propped up his head and squinted at the insect whose head almost hit the ground with one eye.

  "come over."

  There was no hint of joy or anger in the voice, making it difficult for Xiu to guess what Gu Lian meant, so he lowered his eyebrows. He walked over on his knees and knelt beside Gu Lian's legs.

  The female slave's kneeling posture is a kneeling posture with a submissive nature. The smooth back forms a beautiful arc, and the honey-colored slender neck is vaguely visible between the uniform and blond hair.

  Gu Lian suddenly stretched out his hand towards his neck, which was the most vulnerable part next to the spiritual sea and was undoubtedly fatal to a military female.

  The cool fingers touched the warm side of his neck, and Xiu felt Gu Lian's fingertips trace the blood vessels under his skin.

  It's neither light nor heavy, but it makes your sensitive skin tremble like an electric shock.

  "Hero..." Xiu called out, not daring to move.

  "Want me to help you?" The voice of the male insect was colder than his fingers.

  The scattered blond hair covered Xio's expression. After a few seconds of pause, he began to unbutton his buttons silently.

  The uniform was not difficult to take off, but it was very difficult for Xio to take it off. The honey-colored skin exposed to the air trembled under the male's gaze.

  Following Gu Lian's instructions, Xiu faced down and buried his body in the soft bed. It was quiet all around, so quiet that Xiu could only hear her own breathing and the footsteps of the male insect getting closer and closer. The footsteps stopped, and Gu Lian stood by the bed and looked down at the body of the military female.The body of the military female is beautiful and smooth, and every part from the shoulder blades connecting the bone wings to the slightly sunken tailbone exudes the beauty of strength with thin hair. Gu Lian's eyes moved downwards. Although the military female had lost a lot of weight, she had not lost any weight in the round areas.

  "Hero..." Xio pressed the tip of her tongue, her voice trembling slightly.

  Gu Lian's eyes narrowed slightly, but she didn't respond and put a hand on his back. Xio's body froze immediately. When their bodies touched again,

  He was instantly speechless.

  The sound of clothes rustling against skin caused a trace of bitterness to appear on Xio's face, which was buried in the pillow.

  The hero didn't even take off his clothes.
Xio knew that he shouldn't think too much. Even though the hero's attitude towards him had changed a lot compared to before, he was still just a tool for the hero to vent.

  Just as he was lost in thought, Gu Lian pressed his back and said in a low and cold voice, "Relax."

  "Yes, my lord." Xiu responded in a low voice.

  …

  Until the end, Xio didn't turn around.

  The sounds in the room gradually calmed down, and it was completely dark. The darkness in Gu Lian's eyes receded and he glanced at the sleeping female insect. There were still wet drops of water dripping from the corners of the female's eyes. Gu Lian stared at it for a few seconds before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

  After changing clothes, Gu Lian went downstairs before Xiu woke up. It happened to be dinner time. Wei Xi was setting out the food when he saw Gu Lian walking downstairs. He knelt aside and said, "Master, dinner is ready."

  Gu Lian nodded, and Wei Xi looked at his face carefully. The hero didn't seem to be in a bad mood and even seemed to be a little more casual than usual, so Wei Xi boldly asked him, "I just went to call the lieutenant general and found that the lieutenant general was not in the room. Lord hero, are you there?" Do you know where the Lieutenant General went?"

  Gu Lian glanced at him and said, "In my room."

  The lieutenant general is in the hero's room? Wei Xi was slightly startled, "Then do we still need to ask the lieutenant general to come down for dinner?"

  He looked at Gu Lian, who had already pulled out his seat and sat down, "No, wait until he wakes up before eating."

  Wei Xi was stunned and subconsciously looked towards Gu Lian's bedroom upstairs. The door was shut tightly so that the insects couldn't pry into it at all.

  Lieutenant General and Hero...

  Then does he need to report it to the defending master?