22

"Forgive me...I can't be like you..."

  Xio looked into those golden eyes that had lost their luster, and there was only despair in them.

  "...Lieutenant General." Joe said with a smile, "You have to survive."

  Before he could stop him, Joe slammed to the ground.

  The military female fell into a pool of blood, despair and relief blooming on his face. Xio looked at all this blankly, his eyes blocked by tears. His eyes were dark, as if he were trapped in an endless whirlpool of darkness.The sky is dark and the earth is dark, and it is falling.

  "The spiritual energy of this military female is rioting, why don't you get rid of it!"

  "Trash! Do you still want us to be buried with these lowly female slaves? I am a noble male insect. Do you know that even if all these female slaves die, it is still nothing compared to my life!"

  …

  The sharp dagger-like sound cut into Xio's bloody heart, blood spread from his eyes, and his mental energy collapsed.

  -He can't save any bugs.

  Xio knelt on the ground, and huge waves stirred up in the spiritual sea. The scrambling energy leaked out crazily from the severely damaged area with holes.

  "He's going to blow himself up!" Unexpectedly, the male insect screamed first, causing panic and confusion. The self-destructive energy of the military female instantly swept through the entire venue. The timid male insects abandoned their female slaves and fled in all directions.

  【Danger! The protagonist's self-destructive energy riot has been detected! 】

  The beeping sound of the alarm resounded in Gu Lian's mind, and Gu Lian's eyes darkened. Going against the stream of insects, he quickly walked up to Xio. The S+ level mental energy collided with the military female's collapsed energy, and a clear tearing sound could be heard in the air.

  Two spiritual forces confront each other.

  "The hero...?"

  Xio looked up at him, confusion and despair welling up in the ice-blue eyes with water drops rolling down. However, this damn bug was still holding on to its battered body, desperately resisting his spiritual energy.

  "Damn it."

  Gu Lian's face was gloomy and he looked down at Xiu, "Have you forgotten what I said?"

  If you want to die for the so-called justice and stupidity, he can directly help him.

  Gu Lian stared at the female insect whose mental energy had collapsed and was about to reach its limit. The S+ level mental power continued to explode, crushing Xio's energy bit by bit.Until there was a violent "bang", the female's spiritual sea exploded suddenly after being attacked. Like a kite that took off its strings, it fell to the ground and was completely defeated.

  [Alarm alert—the protagonist’s health drops rapidly

  drop! 】

  [The host's health value drops by 10% - 15% -]

  【Shut up! 】

  The terrifying air pressure enveloped Gu Lian, and the system instantly became silent.

  Gu Lian walked up to Xiu, his mental power leaking out due to the other person's gradually passing life force. His cold gaze lowered to the dying female insect.

  No matter how much you save someone who is looking for death, it will not help.

  "Live or die." Gu Lian was like a judge, waiting for the insect to speak.

  [Host, you can't do this! 】The system is anxious. Gu Lian can definitely do such a thing as killing the protagonist. It said in a panic, "You must save him, you will regret it if you don't!" 】

  What will he regret?

  Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly and sneered at the system's words.

  [He is yours, yours...] The system was so anxious that it could not say the following words.

  Such a poor cover-up made Gu Lian notice the clues before he had time to think deeply. Quinn interrupted him and his thoughts. The female looked at him painfully, tears in her eyes and blood in her throat rushing out.

  Joe's words lingered in his ears.

  Live...

  The silent lip trembling is a "living" mouth shape.

  "this is the last time."

  Gu Lian picked up Xiu and walked outside the venue. When he walked outside the door, a group of military soldiers had gathered outside.

  The leading military female glanced at Xiu in Gu Lian's arms and showed her ID, "We received information reported to the military headquarters that a military female intended to harm the male insect."

  "Please cooperate and leave the general female to us."The body of the bug in his arms gradually became cold, and the huge mental trauma caused his life force to drain quickly. Unable to delay it any longer, Gu Lian coldly said, "Get out of here."

  "Please cooperate." The military female refused to give in.

  What he wants to take away has never been taken away by anyone. Gu Lian's face was serious, and he directly crushed the military female with strong murderous spiritual power. Just hearing a loud noise, the leading military female was instantly beaten out by the manic mental power, vomiting blood.

  "Sergeant Major!"

  The military females couldn't believe it, "Your Excellency, you can't leave!"

  Gu Lian ignored these annoying bugs and walked step by step outside the venue with Xiu in his arms. The military females swarmed forward, and when one came, they were thrown away by Gu Lian's terrifying mental power. Only the creepy skeleton sounds echoed in the air.

  They couldn't get close to this male insect at all!

  What is going on with this male insect?

  The remaining military females did not dare to step forward and looked at Gu Lian's retreating back in horror.

  "Quick!" The soldier captain clutched his chest and got up from the ground in pain, "Notify the military headquarters!"

  His eyes were filled with fear and natural surrender, "There is a male insect with mental power exceeding level A!"