68

The support team led by Michelle arrived in time. After a few S-class mutant bugs were eliminated, the leaderless bug wave finally dissipated. The wounded and injured military females were being counted, while Via, the commander, was receiving treatment.

  "Although we have found traces of the lost army, we still have not found any surviving military females. The situation is not optimistic, and now we can only confirm one thing." Looking at the entrance of the laboratory with brown eyes, Via said coldly, "Stop. This is not the laboratory where it will be located.”

  Wea's words made the military females look even paler and uglier. The laboratory has done simple exploration and liquid collection. Although they are unable to determine what this terrifying and perverted laboratory that suddenly appeared on the planet Ghat is used for, they are still watching the raging tide of mutated bugs and the tragic deaths in the planet. The innocent bugs in the laboratory, the military females already had terrible suspicions in their hearts.

  Lieutenant General Xio is not in this experiment, so there might be other laboratories? Not even just one or two places...

  The cold and chilling emotions were transmitted among the military women. Via's emotionless eyes fell from the solemn-looking faces of the military women to the miserable and terrifying corpses on the ground.

  "We cannot predict whether there will be a second wave of insect waves. The medium-sized insect wave has already caused heavy casualties to the team. I suggest giving up the exploration first and returning to the camp to preserve the existing troops." Via turned her attention to Gu, who is a military adviser. Convergence.

  Judging from the current situation alone, the decision made by Via is undoubtedly the right one. But Gu Lian was keenly aware of whether it was the surprise attack of the mutated insect swarm, the sudden loss of contact between Xiu and Nolin's troops, or the decision-making of the military female in front of him. Vaguely, it seems that there is an indistinguishable force that is preventing the insects from exploring the truth about the laboratory and the mutated insects.

  Gu Lian looked over indifferently, his eyes lingering on the shoulder blades of the military female that were covered by bandages for a moment, and then he said, "The army retreated to the camp, leaving two bugs to follow me."

  The two insects looked at each other, and their brown eyes became cold for a moment.

  Just as Wea was about to speak, the communicator kept ringing. It's not his, nor Gu Lian's. Both eyes fell on Michelle. Michelle narrowed her eyes, and while receiving the communication, she said with a rousing smile, "It's been ringing non-stop since I was killing the mutated bugs. Which bug has trouble coming here?" Me. Ha, Lieutenant General Via, Your Excellency Gu Lian, please ignore me.

  Continue your friendly discussions..."

  As Michelle spoke, the smile on her lips suddenly froze. My heart trembled involuntarily, and my smile completely disappeared. He frowned, looked at Gu Lian suddenly and said in a deep voice, "The military female has come to report that your little insect cub has left the camp. It hasn't been caught up yet..."

  Gu Lian's face turned dark instantly, and his dark eyes stared at Michelle. A cold aura enveloped Michelle, and a chill ran down her back. He was undoubtedly seeking death when he bumped into Gu Lian head-on, and it was indeed caused by his unfavorable handling.

  Michelle lowered her eyes, wanting to say something to apologize. But Gu Lian didn't give him a chance, and immediately said with gloomy eyes, "First implement Lieutenant General Via's plan."

  After saying that, he left the insects behind and quickly rushed to the camp.

  Michelle frowned, feeling a little guilty that Gu Lian's insect cub had gone missing. The moment he raised his eyes and glanced at Via, he unexpectedly found the corner of the other person's lips raised in a very small arc.