18

"Finally here!"

  As soon as Gu Lian and Xiu stepped off the airship, a familiar male insect came up to them. The male insect's face was a little pale, and there was a strong arrogance between his brows. He walked towards Gu Lian, but his eyes were glued to Xiu behind Gu Lian.

  Military female.

  Still at the level of lieutenant general.

  It must be much more fun to play with than the lieutenant. Anthony had long coveted the smell of this military female. But the other party belonged to the Fourth Army, and his position was so high that he couldn't find a chance to make a move. It wasn't until he heard that Gu Lian had taken this military female into his pocket that he became excited again.

  This male Gu Lian is sadistic and loves the new but hates the old. As long as he uses the name of the female slave exchange meeting, are he afraid that he will not be able to get the lieutenant general?

  Anthony did not hide his desire, and his burning eyes roamed back and forth on Xio's waist and hips. Military females are different from the softness of Asian females. Their bodies are lean and beautiful. The back is straight and the lines are smooth, and the pert buttocks are wrapped tightly and sexy by the ironed dark blue military uniform.

  With his throat rolling, he stared at Xiu with a sick smile, and then said quietly, "It's a pity that I was a step later than Gu Lian, otherwise I would be the first one to taste the taste of our empire's great lieutenant general."

  The male's smile was so sticky that Xio felt like he was being climbed by a disgusting worm. Xio's face gradually turned pale, and she pursed her lips and said nothing.

  Seeing Xio's appearance, Anthony smiled, "It seems that you haven't been trained by Gu Lian yet. Then you have to learn from Qiao. Although Qiao was once your subordinate, he is still serving the male insect." In a way, he can be regarded as your teacher."

  He tried his best to sell his female slave to Gu Lian, "I have developed that female slave's body to the maximum. Do you know how sensitive she is? Just one touch..."

  Dirty words, "At first he played with me violently, but a female slave is a female slave, and she is born a lowly plaything..."

  The obscene words mixed with the names of his subordinates went straight into Xio's ears. Xio's expression was a little out of control, and his clenched fists were trembling.

  The forbearing look of the female insect was caught by Gu Lian's eyes. He glanced coldly at the insect in front of him who regarded torture as fun, "Are you done?"

  Anthony was stunned.

  Gu Lian no longer had the patience to listen to the noise of this insect. His disgust overflowed and he said coldly, "Get out of here when you're done."

  Although Gu Lian was always moody, Anthony didn't expect that he would actually shame him in front of a female slave.

  Feeling that his face had been damaged, Anthony's face suddenly turned bad. He remembered that Gu Lian had deleted his communication number, and the resentment in his heart deepened.

  Isn't it just relying on Howard's aristocratic status? I don’t know if it was the illegitimate child that Devin had with some lowly wild female slave.

  "Let's go through the security check first." Anthony said with a smile.

  In order to prevent female slaves from resisting and ensuring their appearance, every female slave who is traded as a commodity must undergo strict security inspections. During the security check, their heroes have the right to monitor the entire security check process.