36

The moment Anthony rushed over, Gu Lian noticed an extremely unstable mental energy. It was as violent as an angry bow and arrow, and it rushed towards him with a "whoosh" sound.

  Not a B+.

  Instead, it surged from B+ all the way to S level.

  Although it is not as shocking as Double S, the violent rage of S-class energy in a short period of time should not be underestimated. Especially if you attack in this form of self-destruction, you have a high chance of going up again! Gu Lian overturned the besieging male insects and turned around suddenly. Anthony, who was fully powered up, was about to collide with him before he fully deployed his mental tentacles.

  At this critical moment.

  Xio accelerated towards Anthony, and the military female's physical strength was also stimulated to the limit. Against the violent terrifying energy, blood overflowed from the corners of Xio's lips. He had no time to care, so he pulled out the dagger hidden in his leg, jumped up with help, and thrust the sharp blade into Anthony's back!

  After all, the military female can't resist the male insect with S-level energy. The military female who can get close has already relied on the willpower of the frightening insect. At the moment when the dagger was about to pierce Anthony's back. Anthony turned around and turned his violent mental tentacles to stab Xio hard.

  "Kill you! Cut off all your hands and feet!"

  "Cut it off!" He laughed arrogantly, his pupils were filled with blood mist, and he lost all reason.

  All attacks were directed at the insect, and Gu Lian's pupils shrank.

  The imagined pain of being penetrated by spiritual tentacles did not come. Countless powerful spiritual tentacles weaved an indestructible energy barrier in front of Xio. The two terrifying energies collided, and Xio was simply knocked to the ground.

  Because of Youxiu's delay, Gu Lian's mental energy was fully activated and he caught up.

  "Trash bugs! I'm going to kill you!" The attack was blocked, and Anthony became even more violent. His mental energy self-destructed from S level to S+, and he attacked Gu Lian with all his might.

  "Hero!" Xio was very worried.

  "Who is a waste? A disabled insect." Gu Lian raised his lips mockingly and glanced at Xio, who fell within the attack range. Dodge Anthony's attack and evacuate the area.

  Anthony followed and repeated with red eyes, "Kill you! Kill you!"

  Gu Lian sneered, "You're still not qualified."

  Crazy attacks of mental energy, even at the cost of self-destruction, the difference in talent is like a gap that is difficult to cross. Gu Lian resisted Anthony's attack, with the sound of wind in his ears. The spiritual tentacles turned into sickles and cut off all the tentacles that Anthony stretched out with claws and fangs.

  Gu Lian did not give the other party a

  A chance to breathe. The full-blown energy canopy rolled over to Anthony. Anthony was thrown into the air, and a huge spiritual tentacle penetrated directly into his heart! Blood was bubbling in his throat, and Anthony exploded with energy that he could no longer hold back. With the spiritual sea in the brain as the center, the brain and body are all blown into pieces.

  Bloody rain.

  Gu Lian stood in the bloody center and wiped the dirty blood on the back of his hand. He said indifferently, "The weak prey on the strong. This is how the world is. Who can you blame?"