39,40,41 together

A cold light suddenly appeared, and Xio's eyes froze.

  Sidestepping, he launched a neat flying kick towards the dagger thrust by Saiin. There was a trembling "ding" sound, and the huge concussion force kicked the dagger out. The arm holding the dagger was numb. Before Saiin could recover, he was hit hard on the side of his waist and the whole insect was kicked to the ground.

  "Sain!" Austin helped Sain up.

  Xio retracted his legs, and his eyes slid from the embarrassed Sai on the ground to Austin's body without leaving any trace. The male was frowning, but Hugh couldn't see much trace of worry or anger on his face. But the one who was helped up yelled angrily, "You damn military female, you dare to hurt a male insect, you will never be able to enter the military headquarters again in this life!"

  "If you want to use the name of the Howard family to suppress me, please feel free to do so." Xio said coldly, "But if you intrude into the territory of a male insect, no matter whether the intruder is a male insect or not, he will be restricted by the laws of the empire."

  Except for Gu Lian, he had no obligation to kowtow in front of any male insect.

  "You!" Saiin was so angry at his hardness that he ended his words.

  Since when did a female slave dare to talk back to a male?

  Sai Yin endured the pain and walked up to Xio, with a ferocious look on his face and laughed in a voice that could only be heard by both of them, "Who is a female slave? Are you thinking that he will protect you? How do you think you were sent to him? On the bed?"

  "If Gu Lian hadn't taken a liking to you and wanted to torture you, would there have been any insects who would have stripped you naked and brought you up?"

  "Oh, you don't know yet, right?" Saiin sneered, "Who betrayed you and sent you into the hands of this good-for-nothing?"

  Xio made no move and looked directly at Saiin with cold eyes.

  "I tell you."

  "It's the military you foolishly trusted."

  "As long as you sacrifice a little military hen, you can gain the support and favor of the nobles. Do you think this deal is worth it? If Gu Lian hadn't brought you out of prison like a demon, Hugh Grant, you Do you think the military will let you go?"

  Ice blue eyes were mixed with dark colors, Xio clenched her fists, and her eyebrows were sharp.

  "If I were a female slave like you who was abandoned by the military and used for trade, and was ruined by insects, I would commit suicide in shame. Hugh Grant, you are so thick-skinned."

  Saiin's cruel words continued to erode Xio's heart, but Xio's eyebrows did not tremble. His back was straight and straight, as if he were relaxed. Staring at Saiin coldly, he said, "If you just want to come and say these things to me, please leave after you finish speaking. I'm doing this for the sake of forcing you to break into a private house."

  You are the hero's legal kinsman, so I will let you go. "

  Sain wanted to provoke Xio, but he didn't expect that the insect wouldn't take the bait. As the elder worm of the Howard family and an extremely talented A-level male worm, when had he ever been so angry? Saiin stared at Xio's face gloomily and raised his hand suddenly.

  Before his hand could fall, he was caught by the insect.

  "Hero?" He felt there was an insect behind him. Xiu turned around and saw Gu Lian.