64

ows, Gu Lian reached out and touched Chong Zaizai's physical tentacles.

  The small tentacles were guided to wrap around Gu Lian's index finger, and after confirming the breath, they instantly curled up like shy grass.

  "..."

  This is exactly the same as that insect.

  "Come out quickly."

  "If you wait any longer, you won't be able to see your female father again."

  Upon hearing this, the egg body shook violently.

  Then, with a "pop" sound, a little head popped up.

  Under the soft and sparse black hair, there is a pair of moist and round black eyes. The eyes of the little bug cub are not pure black. If you look carefully, the dark golden pupil lines are like living water rippling faintly in the black eyes.

  The tip of the nose is small, and the pink mouth is pursed so tightly that the cheeks pout. The fleshier face is still covered with mucus in the eggshell, and the round eyes are wet.

  Gu Lian's face was reflected in the room, confused and aggrieved.

o fly by itself without a hug, began to feel aggrieved.

  The bony wings are flapping, and the small antennae are detecting signals from the female and the father. The water mist gradually filled the round black eyes, and in frustration, he dropped the water beans and screamed "beep, bab, bab, bab, bab, bab".

  "Is this urgent?"

  "Oh my gosh, with black hair and black eyes, he looks like Mr. Gu Lian. He has longer hair.

  Your Excellency Gu Lian's face is crying with grievance, so cute..." Even the military female beside Xiu couldn't help but discuss in a low voice.

  "Come here." The admiral looked at the worried Xio and said with a smile.

  The panting little insect finally flew to Xio's side with its butt naked, its tentacles still identifying. The admiral took a step forward, a smile flashed in his green eyes, "Come here, Zaizai."

  That's not it.

  The little bug cub recognized the admiral and pointed his round butt sharply at the admiral. He shook it deliberately, then raised his little face arrogantly and flew to the side.

  The despised general: "..."

  The moment it sensed the strong signal from its female father, the insect cub excitedly rushed forward.

  It danced and circled around Xio. Xio finally stretched out his hand and watched tenderly as the insect cub landed on his palm.

  The little bug cub was very small, staring at Xio with wet eyes.

  "Zai Zai is great." Xio praised.

  Hearing the female father's praise, the little insect cub flapped its bone wings excitedly and slowly lay down on Xio's palm. While continuing to look at Xio with wet eyes still stained with tears, he rubbed the fleshy side of his face against Xio's palm.

ontinued to chew.

  "So lively." Via lowered her head.

  From the moment they met, the military female in front of him showed a strong interest in his eggs. As the eggs hatched into hatchlings, Via's interest only grew. This kind of heat really makes Zhong feel suspicious, especially a military female like Via who seems to be uninterested in anything and is cold and distant.

  But despite this, Gu Lian still did not sense Wea's malice.

  "I heard that your insect cub can fly soon after it hatches from its shell?" Wea stared at the little insect cub, "The energy is also stronger than the average female insect cub."

  "Perhaps it's much stronger?" Turning to Gu Lian with brown eyes, Via said, "That really doesn't look like a Zerg cub."

  He looked at Gu Lian with a distant smile.

  Gu Lian glanced at the military female and said coldly, "It's my insect cub."

  Via couldn't deny it and didn't continue the topic. The little bug cub was excited by the male father's words. In order to show its kindness and thoughtfulness, it rubbed Gu Lian's hand with its soft face and rubbed Gu Lian's milky milk juice.

  "..."

  The same black eyes, facing each other.

  Successfully, Gu Lian pinched the back of its neck and pried it off his arm. Just when the little bug cub was lying on the table, rolling around in frustration with the milk fruit, the holographic projection popped out.

  Xiu said this word and looked up at Gu Lian.

  Meaning of light.

  Xio curled his fingers. He once thought that the male master didn't like their insect cubs. But the hero still took care of the insect cubs patiently and gave their worm cubs such a beautiful name.

  "Gu Zhao."

  Xiu read out the name, and the little insect cub excitedly flapped its bone wings and circled between him and Gu Lian.

  The tender moment didn't last long, the military female knocked on the door and walked into Xio's room.

  Junqihui reported, "Lieutenant General Xiu, a scout discovered a strange place ahead."

  Xio frowned, "What's weird?"

  The military female carefully glanced at Gu Lian in the projection, paid no attention to his gaze and said, "Advisor Gu Lian is not an outsider, continue talking."

  The military female nodded and continued, "According to the surveying military female, the place looked like a medical base, but also a bit like a laboratory. There were many reagent tubes and military medical equipment inside. It had been old for a while and was in tatters. .”

  laboratory?

  Outside the projection, a dark light flashed in Gu Lian's eyes.

  After listening to the military female's narration, Xio nodded, "I understand. You go and report the situation to the general first. After gathering a small team, I will lead them to investigate."

Xio's frown did not relax until the military female left the room. He said to Gu Lian, "I'm going to lead a team to investigate. I'm sorry, Lord. We'll contact you next time."

  Gu Lian nodded, and before Xiu turned off the projection, he said, "Be careful."

  Xio smiled, her ice blue eyes sparkling.

  However, no one expected that this smile would be the last time Xio appeared in the projection. More than half a month later, the illusion of a successful attack on Gart was completely shattered.

  "Both regiments have lost contact?!"

  The author has something to say: Happy New Year~ I also wish my classmates from the north yesterday a happy New Year~

  ——