86

"Will not."

  "He is Io, he will not attack me..."

  Looking at the surrounded mutated bugs, Odin murmured paranoidly, with nothing else in his burning eyes. How could Io possibly hurt him? He saved him, he would only pull him out from the pile of mutilated and bloody corpses under the terrifying claws of mutant bugs like a hero.

  He won't hurt him.

  Odin was determined and walked step by step towards Io who surrounded the center regardless of the obstruction.

  "Military female! Don't go there!"

  The nervous military females shouted at Odin. The encirclement is too big, and no military female dares to step forward without permission to become the food of high-level mutated insects.

  The surrounded mutated bugs were no longer restless, but the one-eyed military female was gradually going crazy.

  This military female must be crazy.

  They looked at him and raised a bright smile, just like a close partner and brother, they approached the terrifying mutant insect and said happily, "Io, you will be fine."

  However, because of his approach, Io became restless again. The blue-white eyes did not reflect Odin's smiling face at all, and the tiny pupils pierced him as coldly and ruthlessly as needles. He stared at the prey that had invaded his territory, all the muscles in his body were waiting for an opportunity, and he roared fiercely.

  Io just hasn't recognized him yet. Odin turned a blind eye to the dangerous roar of the mutant bugs and still approached with a smile.

  Undoubtedly, his actions completely angered Io.

  The externalized spiritual tentacles twisted ferociously in the abdomen, burst out and attacked Odin!

"Get out of the way!"

  Amidst the lightning and thunder, a brave military female rushed over. He pushed Odin out of the attack range, and he spread out his bone wings to quickly dodge. However, he couldn't dodge, and the ferocious tentacles directly pierced his shoulder blades, and the bone wings were severely penetrated.

  With the sound of bones breaking, bright red blood splashed onto Odin's face and eyelashes. Everything changed too quickly, and he looked at Io who was attacking him ferociously in rage. There was a dull expression on his face, and his body did not move. Only his eyelashes were blinking and slowly shaking off the blood drops.

  No one knew what the one-eyed military female was thinking at this moment.

  This is especially true for Xiu and Gu Lian, who came from behind.

  Before Gu Lian could clearly see the situation on the ground, he saw Xiu drawing his blade and stepping forward. Almost instantly, he issued an order to the military females, "The military females are divided into two teams. One team will lead the mutated insects to the open area, and the other team will block the research center with me! Evacuate quickly!"

  There are dozens of mutated bug research bodies stored in the research center. Once Io attacks the research center and breaks all the cabins, the consequences will be disastrous.

  With command, the military females were no longer leaderless and took action quickly. In the center of the siege, Xio drew out her blade without any further hesitation and led the military female to attack Io.

  He was no longer their companion.

  Hugh had never realized this fact so clearly as he did now. He once again saved Odin from Io's attack. Xio had no time to hold him accountable for Odin's act of releasing Io without regard to everyone's lives and for his own mistakes.