34

"That male worm is really arrogant. He is obviously just a worm that lives under someone else's roof, but he doesn't even give him the respect of his family."

  The banquet had already started for half an hour, but the rumored bug with double S had not arrived yet, which made many bugs with their own agenda look disappointed. Austin was one of them, but the amusement on his face was much more sincere than the disappointment.

  "But Sein, I really feel sorry for you. A-level is such a superior level, whether in the family or among the nobles, you have always been a model to learn from and brag about. Now because you don't know how to use it, What kind of waste is it, and it has lost everyone’s attention and glory.”
Austin shook his glass and sighed. Looking at the sub-female who was getting warm with the aristocratic male not far away, "Look, these sub-females only look at whether the male has a high status and a powerful rank. They don't care whether you are an old lover who pleased him. "

  Sein followed Austin's line of sight and looked over. Surrounded by the noble males, a small and cute curly-haired female was smiling.

  It was Rocky who refused his invitation and found an excuse to leave.

  Sein's expression instantly turned ugly, and his hands tightened.

  "It is said that Gu Lian caused trouble at the female slave trading conference, but was not punished by the federation. Although it was consensual, the fact that he injured the insect is true, and it is also true that the federation opened a back door for him because of his rank." Austin Continue the quiet way.

  Sein came to his senses.

  Anthony? The male insect with the broken arm?

  He seemed to have seen Anthony at the banquet just now.

  "Are you looking for Anthony?" Austin pointed him in the direction.

  In a dark corner, the emaciated male with broken arms drank wine alone. As if feeling Austin's gaze, Anthony turned back. Half of the face hidden in the darkness was exposed, and Austin opened his white teeth and smiled strangely. The originally sickly face was still smiling nervously, and Sein couldn't help but get goosebumps.

  Even he felt eerie, but Austin didn't seem to be affected in any way, staring at Anthony with dark green eyes and smiling back.

  He said pitifully, "This poor bug, ah no, it's us who are pitiful."

  Dark light surged in Austin's eyes, "Sooner or later, our interests will be damaged because of him."

  "He is an alien."

  Gu Lian, who was called an outlier, finally arrived at his home with Wei Xi and Xiu in the middle of the banquet. As soon as they entered the venue, the eyes of the insects immediately focused on

  Focus on Gu Lian. Youchong wanted to chat with him for a few words, but he was squeezed away by Mr. and Mrs. Divin before he could get there.

  "Gu Lian." Wei Mian shouted from a distance.

  Di Wen and Wei Mian walked over, and Gu Lian calmly put his hands on Ya Fei's waist. Yafei's body stiffened, while Xiu on the side was stunned.

  "Hero?" Wei Xi shouted in panic.

  Gu Lian, who was called out, suddenly lowered his head, with an attitude that looked extremely ambiguous in the eyes of bystanders. Looking at Mr. and Mrs. Diwen, he whispered in Wei Xi's ear, "If you want your brother to be safe, just cooperate honestly."