53

"General Nolin Castleman of the Zerg General Ordnance Department greets His Majesty, Marshal!"

  "Lieutenant General Hugh Grant of the Second Legion of the Zerg General Ordnance Department greets His Majesty and Marshal!"

  Two loud and powerful sounds attracted the Insect King's attention, and the Insect King's eyes fell on the two saluting military females in front of him.

  Noreen Castleman?

  The name that came out of Devin's mouth corresponded to the military female in front of him. The Insect King narrowed his eyes slightly and glanced sideways at the Marshal from the corner of his eye. The marshal on the side lowered his eyebrows and remained silent.

  The Insect Emperor made a cold sound in his heart, and deliberately glanced at Nolin Kasman and looked at Xio, "Are you the military female from the Second Legion who has just been reinstated?"

  "Your Majesty, he is not just a lieutenant general. He is also the female slave who controls the mutated bug and killed the sin bug that killed Saiin!" Devin was furious when he looked at Xiu.

  Even though he knew that even if Hugh Grant, a bitch like this, resumed his military duties, she would just go to the Garter planet to die, the thought of him being Gu Lian's female slave made Devin itchy with hatred.

  Unfounded charges were placed on Gu Lian's head by Di Wen, and Xiu couldn't help but frown.

  "Oh, really?" The Insect King asked from above.

  "Back to the Insect Emperor, Your Excellency Gu Lian is indeed my hero, but the crime Lord Diwen mentioned has not yet been decided." Xiu looked up, his ice-blue eyes filled with coldness.

  "Sophistry!" Diwen was furious and opened his mouth to continue slandering.

  The Insect King waved his hand to stop him, and his eyes fell on Xio. Looking at it, from the seemingly submissive expression on the beautiful face to the upright military posture that is neither humble nor overbearing, to the bulging abdomen.

  The Insect King's gaze stayed on Xio's abdomen for a few more seconds.

  As if something interesting happened, he suddenly said excitedly, "Is she going to give birth soon?"

  The expressions of the insects were different, with Diwen showing a clear look and the Marshal looking ugly.

  Xio felt a little uncomfortable with the sight of the Insect King. He resisted the hand holding his stomach and was about to speak when he heard the marshal's voice.

  "Your Majesty, the trial is about to begin."

  Only then did the Insect King retract his gaze and look past Xiu and the general. His face turned a little unhappy and he said, "Let's go."

  The Insect Emperor and the Marshal were supported towards the court hearing hall, with Xio and the Admiral following behind. Outside the hall, the admiral grabbed Xio.

  "Xiu." He glanced at Xio's belly, frowned and ordered, "Be careful, Your Majesty."

  Although he didn't understand what the admiral meant, Xio recalled the Insect Emperor's gaze and nodded.

  At the other end, the detention room.

  The tense atmosphere of the trial did not affect Gu Lian at all. Gu Lian sat down

  He closed his eyes and meditated in the detention room. The trial was about to begin, and the door to the detention room was finally pushed open. Gu Lian opened his eyes and saw several escorting military females and Xiu following behind walking in.