73

"The mutated bugs on the Ghat planet were not created out of nowhere, but were created through cruel experiments on insect bodies."

  The tragic scene in the laboratory was still vivid in his mind, and the insects looked heavy.

  The admiral stared at the cold-looking male opposite him. If he looked carefully, he did have a slight resemblance to Gu Lian between his brows.

  He clasped his hands and continued in a deep voice, "According to Your Excellency Gu Wei, a force split from the sub-Zerg tribe created mutated bugs to retaliate against the Zerg tribe and intend to destroy the Zerg tribe..."

  "And the 'Abel team' that created the mutated bugs." The admiral paused, "Your Excellency Gu Wei has informed me of their hiding place."

  This sentence caused the originally solemn atmosphere to shake instantly.

  "No matter which race they are, mutant bugs are extremely destructive. There is no ethnic distinction in front of mutant bugs. The temporary garrison on Ghat will cooperate with the sub-zerg race." His green eyes swept across the bugs, his gaze From the indifferent Gu Lian to Xio and Michelle with solemn expressions, they finally stopped at Wea.

  "Lieutenant General Via." The admiral suddenly shouted.

  The military female who had been silent trembled her eyelashes, raised her head, and looked back at the general, her brown eyes cold and distant.

  "Tomorrow, Your Excellency Gu Wei will send a small team to help the military female find that unit." The admiral looked at Wea, "As the command insect, tomorrow you, Your Excellency Gu Lian and Lieutenant General Xiu will lead the team to cooperate with the sub-Zerg to destroy it. That team.”

  There was a glimmer in the brown eyes, and Via's expression was subtle, "Admiral, I have been stationed on the resource star all year round. I don't have rich combat experience. I am afraid that I will not be qualified for such a key command position. Why don't you let Your Excellency Gu Lian take the position."

  Wea's words drew the admiral's attention to Gu Lian next to Gu Wei. The two worms had the same cold faces and the same powerful aura of the worms. The admiral frowned imperceptibly, seeming to be concerned about Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian's identity is special, and the hatred between the Zerg and Sub-Zerg cannot be resolved in a few words. If Gu Lian is allowed to command, once Gu Wei hides evil intentions and leads Gu Lian to rebel...

  The admiral's brief silence made Via, who was leaning on the back of the chair, relax his shoulders slightly.

  Sure enough, I heard the general say, "As a military advisor, Your Excellency Gu Lian is not suitable to command the army. Lieutenant General Via, since the Marshal and the Insect Emperor have appointed you as the commanding insect, it means that your strength is obvious to all and is enough to serve as the commanding insect." Identity, please stop being modest and shirkful."

  Indeed, he is more suitable than Gu Lian both emotionally and rationally.

  Via looked back and replied, "Yes, Admiral."

  In the end, Via took over the task. Watching the auburn-haired military female leave, Gu Lian lightly pulled her lower lip. After the plan was deployed, Gu Lian stood up and prepared to take Xiu away.

  "Gu Lian." However, Gu Wei called him.

  "Your Excellency Gu Wei." Xiu turned around and greeted Gu Wei.

  Gu Wei's tough face softened, and his eyes fell from Gu Lian to Xiu. His rich voice revealed a bit of kindness, "You should call me Xiongfu."

  Hugh paused.