25

When Gu Lian opened the bedroom door again, it was already the next morning. As soon as the door was pushed open, a loud noise was heard, and the clumsy insect fell from the quilt to the ground in an awkward manner.

  "Stupid." Gu Lian looked at his embarrassed look and commented.

  Before Xio could react, the male insect had already stopped in front of him. His deep black eyes squinted down, and he looked at the insect.

  The lack of fluctuation in his gaze, as if he was scanning the objects, made Xio feel embarrassed.

  "Hero." He even tried to get up from the ground, but his sore legs and feet couldn't stand at all. The kneeling position that I was most skilled in before has become uncomfortable due to physical discomfort.

  The male's sight was so existential that his bruised skin exposed to the air couldn't help but tremble. Xiu's helpless eyes climbed up Gu Lian's trouser legs. The hero's clothes were neat and neat, but he was naked. The strong contrast reminded Xio of last night's scene, and he felt his face become hot.

  Why does the hero do this?

  Don't think about it. If he just wanted to punish him, the hero's actions last night were unexpectedly... gentle. But if you wanted to vent, then why did you leave him in the bedroom after he fell asleep.

  Gu Lian didn't know what the insect was thinking about at the moment, but he saw that the base of the insect's ears turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye. Then he unconsciously licked his dry lips and looked up at him.

  His eyes were red, looking like spring.

  Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly.

  The bug below said hoarsely, "I'm sorry for occupying your bedroom."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Lian suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him up.

  The bodies of the two insects were close to each other, hot air sprayed out, and the male's extremely aggressive aura enveloped them.

  "Not full?"

  A deep voice penetrated into Xio's ears, and the ambiguity in the words made Xio's ears even hotter. Don't think that Gu Lian was hinting that he wanted to do what he did last night. His eyelashes trembled and he said meekly, "Master, please..."

  "Enjoy."

  After saying this, the male insect did not move. After a while, a faint sneer sounded.

  Gu Lian looked at the military female who asked for favors coldly, "Is this what you were thinking about when you went to the battlefield?"

  The blush on his face instantly faded, and Xio, who was ridiculed, realized that he had made a mistake, and suddenly felt embarrassed. Gu Lian ignored his embarrassment and used his connected hands to probe his spiritual tentacles into his spiritual sea. Because of severe damage

  Xio's spiritual realm was barren, but now there were signs of recovery.

  It seems that this method is still useful.

  After getting the result, Gu Lian let go and said, "When you wake up, put on your clothes and get out."

  The male insect returned to his cold and ruthless appearance. Xio lowered his head, and a raw voice escaped from his throat, "Yes, the male lord."

  He quickly put on his clothes and then left Gu Lian's bedroom as if he was running away.

  in the hall.