57

"Do you like me?"

  The straightforward words made Gu Lian's eyebrows move.

  There was moisture in the connected palms, and even the eyes reflecting his figure became moist. A bug that longs for answers is like a puppy that only asks for caresses and bones. Its invisible canine ears gradually droop in silence, and its tail hidden behind its butt also wags slower and slower.

 Gu Lian looked at Xio, whose high mood gradually dropped, and remembered Dr. Karl's instructions. Excessive secretion of estrogen by female worms during pregnancy can easily lead to emotional sensitivity, and during this period, male worms need to be patiently comforted.

  Hypersecretion?

  Xio, who is suspected of having excessive secretion of magnetic hormones, is waiting for the "trial" from Gu Lian. The wet palm was suddenly touched by a detached finger. It was not light or heavy, but it was instantly numb and made Xio curl up his fingers.

  "Wet."

  Xio's face turned red, and even the places that shouldn't be wet became wet because of Gu Lian's words. He spurned himself, and the next second he heard Gu Lian say again, "Are you so nervous?"

  Gu Lian's eyes moved from the clasped hands to Xiu's face, and ordered, "Say it again."

  "...Do you like me?"

  The mental tentacles were in a mess, and Xio's hot eyes were flashing.

  "Did I ask you to ask questions?"

  Gu Lian came closer, glanced at the stunned insect and said calmly, "Try turning it into an affirmative sentence."

  "Hero...Hero Lord?"

  The whole insect froze, and for a moment, too much shock caused the blood to flow backwards. There was a buzzing in his ears, so that Xiu felt that he had not heard Gu Lian's words clearly. He wanted to chase Gu Lian's expression, but Gu Lian had already turned around and left.

  Xio put her trembling hand on her belly and murmured, "Did you hear me?"

  *

  This joy lasted for a long time, until Xiu and Gu Lian went to the military headquarters to report. Arriving at the military headquarters, the military females began to look at her curiously. Not only because of Gu Lian's joining, but also because of Xiu's promotion from female slave to female monarch.

  In just one day, the news spread like wildfire.

  The promotion of a female slave to a female monarch is such an incredible thing that only females dare to think about it in fictional novels. What's more, that female slave is still Lieutenant General Hugh. You must know that a few months ago, they saw Gu Lian closing the door of his office and abusing Lieutenant General Xiu.

  However, in just half a year, the lieutenant general became

  Gu Lian's female queen?

  It wasn't until Gu Lian and Xiu parted ways that the military female boldly stepped forward and asked, "Lieutenant General, have you really been promoted to female monarch?"

  Xio subconsciously touched his belly and replied with a faint smile, "Yes."

  The military females stared at Xio's belly, ranging from disbelief to envy. "Congratulations. Your military position has been restored. You were pregnant with eggs and you were promoted to female monarch."