31

"Please punish me, my lord..."

  The frightened Asian female knelt at the door, closing her eyes in despair and waiting for the male to be released. His breathing was erratic, his heart jumped into his throat, and fear filled the room.

  Gu Lian stood in front of Wei Xi, looking at the Asian female who was trembling with fear.

  He is as timid as a mouse and dares to be a spy.

  "Is it instigated by Wei Mian and Diwen?"

  Wei Xi's deep voice made it impossible for Wei Xi to hear the male insect's emotions. He was so confused that Wei Xi said nervously, "No..."

  Before he could finish his denial, he caught a glimpse of Gu Lian's eyes and was speechless. The hero knows everything! Seeing that he could no longer hide it, Wei Xi changed his words with a pale face and trembling, "Yes... it's Lord Wei Mian and Lord Diwen..."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Lian raised his foot.

  Wei Xi thought the male was going to kick him, so he was so frightened that he closed his eyes again. He quickly begged for mercy, "Hero, please forgive me! I just revealed your whereabouts to the defending master, and I really didn't do anything else to betray you!"

  Unexpectedly, Gu Lian stopped again and took a step closer. Looking at Yafei's reaction, she said calmly, "If you had really done something, you wouldn't be kneeling in front of me in full force ."

  Fortunately, this sub-female was weak and timid, otherwise he wouldn't have tolerated such a danger by his side. Gu Lian lowered his eyes and stared at Wei Xi, saying, "What do they want you to do?"

  Wei Xi did not dare to hide it anymore, so he replied, "Master Wei Mian wants me... wants me to gain your favor and monitor your every move."

  Gu Lian's expression turned cold. Judging from the attitude of the Howard couple towards "him", he discovered something strange very early on. He raises an adopted son to be violent and incompetent, and then chases after him to clean up his mess without seeming to complain. At first glance, it looks like doting. But if it was doting, why would Yafe be sent to monitor his every move?

  It was obvious that Mr. and Mrs. Howard were worried about something.

  Reminiscent of Wei Mian and Diwen asking about his mental power level over and over again, a dark light flashed in Gu Lian's eyes. He looked at Wei Xi, but couldn't get anything out of Wei Xi's mouth. With this submissive character, Wei Mian and Diwen would not be stupid enough to tell him important things.

  "You want me to spare you?" Gu Lian half-bent down, staring at Wei Xi with cold, dark eyes.

  This gave Wei Xi the illusion that he was being targeted by a cold-blooded snake. He was so nervous that he stuttered, "Please, please! I...I will never do it again."

  "Why not?"

  Gu Lian looked at him and pulled his lower lip, "Keep doing it."

  Not only did he let Wei Xi do it, he also cooperated with Wei Xi.

  "But what should and shouldn't be said." Gu Lian's eyes were cold, "Do you understand?"

  Wei Xi was startled for a moment, but he quickly came to his senses. Although his intuition told him that this was very dangerous, much more dangerous than simply doing things for the defending master, he had no way out. Wei Xi bit his lip and nodded heavily.

  "stand up."

  Gu Lian called Wei Xi and stretched out his hand. In Yafei's timid eyes, she pulled open his collar. When a cold hand pressed on her neck, Yafei shivered. Gu Lian grabbed his neck and used his thumb hard on one side.

  The pain comes and ends quickly. Gu Lian let go of his hand, and Wei Xi touched the "wound" on his neck and looked at his messy collar.

  "I'll give you two minutes to adjust your condition." He heard the male worm say this, and no matter how stupid Wei Xi was, he knew what the male worm meant.
Two minutes later, Gu Lian took Wei Xi downstairs.

  Before Wei Mian and Di Wen left, they stepped forward when they saw Gu Lian. Wei Mian strongly denied, "Gu Lian, don't believe the words of this evil-mouthed insect. How could your female father and I send an insect to monitor and harm you! This insect must be complaining that I scolded him a few times before, thinking To sow discord between us as father and son."

  "This lowly insect has a way of confusing right and wrong. How can our Howard family keep such a vicious and lowly insect?" Devin echoed from the side and sneered coldly, "You give him to me, and the male father will give it to you." Send some obedient ones over."

  Hearing Di Wen's words, Wei Xi, who was hiding behind Gu Lian, felt cold all over. He has been exposed and has no value to the title defense and Devine. If the hero really hands him over to Devin and Defiant, he will only die.

  Wei Xi did not dare to speak out and hid behind Gu Lian, trembling. Suddenly, the handworm caught. Gu Lian pulled him out and exposed him to the sight of the three insects.

  The female's legs were so frightened that her legs were shaking. His clothes were messy and his lip was bitten. Under the open collar, the red mark on the neck is faintly visible...

  The three insects were all stunned.

  "This stupid bug said you sent me to secretly protect me? I think it's better to control it!" Gu Lian looked at Diwen with a cold face and said angrily, "Do you think I am a three-year-old larva? Now you still want to decide my fate? Is the female attendant going to stay?"

  Wei Mian and Devine looked at each other.

  Wei Xi's useless piece of trash actually hid it? And successfully attracted Gu Lian's liking?

  Wei Mian was a little unconvinced, but he hesitated seeing that the two insects didn't let go of their hands.

  . He knew Gu Lian's character. He was unstable and possessive. What he hated most was that other insects would touch his belongings. The one who loved him a little more was Lance, but now that Lance is gone...it is not impossible that his attention will shift to Wei Xi. After all, except for Hugh Grant, he has always liked Yafei.

  Wei Xi rolled his eyes and explained immediately, "Your father and I also care about you! You don't like us coming over, so we will let Wei Xi help you secretly so that we can understand your current situation."

  Gu Lian's face was full of disgust and he cursed, "Get out!"

"Okay! Your father and I are leaving now." Wei Mian comforted.

  Although Gu Lian did not give them any face, the two insects still looked gentle, even faintly happy. And the only one who hasn't come back to his senses is Xio. He looked at Gu Lianhu standing in front of Wei Xi, looking at the two pairs of intertwined hands, the emotions in his ice blue eyes were chaotic.

  "I'm leaving." Wei Mian repeated, winking at Wei Xi with a smile.

  Wei Mian and Di Wen left, and Gu Lian had no need to continue acting. He let go of his hand, leaving the two bugs behind and returned to the room. Wei Xi, who was still frightened, swallowed his saliva and met Xiu's gaze when he retracted his gaze that was lingering at the gate.

  The lieutenant general looked at him with a calm expression. He seemed to be the same as usual, but perhaps even the lieutenant general himself didn't know that there was loneliness in his eyes.

  Wei Xi opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say. By the time he reacted, Xio had already left.

  After a peaceful dinner, night fell.

  Gu Lian was about to go to bed and turned off the sensor light, but a knock on the door sounded during this interval. Apart from those two insects, Gu Lian couldn't think of anyone else coming over. He frowned and opened the door, and the female insect in pajamas appeared in front of him.

  Kneel down and look up.

  "Master, do you need service tonight?"