65

there was dead silence.

  After a while, another male insect officer said in a panic, "How is that possible! That is obviously the matter of the military female, and then

  How can we male insects resist the terrifying mutated insects! "

  "Didn't you throw the military female on the Gart planet?" He glanced over with cold black eyes, his eyes filled with contempt, "You can't be useless."

  "I can."

  The moment Gu Lian finished speaking, the little insect cub in his collar revealed a pair of bright eyes and stared at the male insect. He clenched his fist again with a "beep" sound, as if to say with contempt: It can do it too!

ed her eyes suddenly.

  His sunken eye sockets couldn't help but tremble in shock, and his voice was hoarse, "...Gu Lian?"

  "How will you be here?"

  The familiar male insect stood in front of him across the prison bars.

  Tall, cold, and neatly dressed in military uniform, the light seeping in from the dark prison fell on his face and flashed across his eyes.

  Deep and strange.

  Melting in the darkness and standing in the darkness.

  "Michelle."

  "ah!"

  After Gu Lian shouted, the little insect cub got his head out of the military uniform and stared curiously with a pair of wet eyes.

  Michelle. Michelle, who was startled by the sudden appearance of the insect cub, blinked.

  I saw slender fingers pressing the little head of the insect cub, and mercilessly pushed the little head in while the worm struggled tenaciously.

  Gu Lian looked at Michelle and asked, "Do you want to die on the Exile Planet or on the battlefield of Gart Star?"

  The author has something to say: I am not in a good state today, the third day.

  ——