chapter 3

Miracle.

  When Gu Lian walked into the Imperial Prison, all the females present thought they had seen a miracle.

  "He's not dead!"

  "Admiral! That male insect is not dead!" A choked exclamation burst out. The female soldier raised her voice as hoarse as a broken gong and excitedly grabbed the general who had just come out of the interrogation room.

  "It's the male insect of the Gu family... The lieutenant general can be saved!" The soldier's eyes were red, and he pointed at the male insect with a trembling hand, while holding the general's wrist tightly with the other hand.

  The general's wrist was pinched red because of the soldier's excitement. But the admiral didn't pay attention. His eyes followed the direction of the soldier's finger.There stood a male insect.

  A male insect wearing a hospital gown.

  What an incredible thing it is that a soft and fragile male insect can actually appear in the prison of the empire. Moreover, he is still the male of the Gu family, the incompetent and evil male leader of Xiu...

  The general was not as happy as the soldiers. Instead, he felt a thump in his heart and lowered his gaze.

  With the vicious character of that male insect, it was absolutely impossible for him to survive and come to prison to plead for Xio. It could only be that he wanted to witness Xio being tortured inhumanely and dying in agony.

  A disgusting and cold murderous intention fell on Gu Lian. Gu Lian raised his eyes and instantly met the brown-haired and blue-eyed general in military uniform with a high-level shoulder belt.

  Both bugs want to kill "him".

  Gu Lian's lips curved into a mocking arc, and he looked at the admiral coldly for a few seconds, and then came to his second conclusion:

  【Annoying bugs. 】

  "Your distinguished male insect, this place is too bloody and is not the place you should come to." The female insect warden hurriedly stepped forward.

  "Yes, your Excellency, your body is too weak. You should be recovering in the hospital now." The Yafei nurse who accompanied us looked at Gu Lian's pale face and said worriedly, "The Lieutenant General will have someone to interrogate him. The Empire and the Male Insect Protection Association I will definitely seek justice for you.”

  "Your Excellency Male Insect, please go back."

  …

  【Noisy. 】

  Two hours ago, at the Imperial Hospital, Gu Lian had already realized how noisy the bugs in this world are and how fragile the male bugs are. Gu Lian felt irritated by his status as a pampered male insect that could be killed with one hand.

  The annoying bugs still chirped and expressed their "love" to him, while the few less annoying bugs still looked at him with murderous intent.Gu Lian looked back coldly at the female insect that seemed to be an admiral.

  Then he raised his feet and walked towards the interrogation room under the attention of all the insects.

  "Your Excellency!" Yafei behind wanted to stop him.

  "Earl Gu, please let the lieutenant general go." The female soldier outside the door implored excitedly.

  Gu Lian ignored these insects and walked step by step in front of the admiral.