75

"Admiral Nolin, what is going on?"

  In the camp where prisoners of war were held, Via was tied up and pushed to the ground. His hands and feet were held tightly by two female soldiers, making him unable to move. A coldness flashed in his brown eyes, and his gaze slid from the two male insects to Nolin.

  Wea said coldly, "Even if that mutant insect was once a military female, for the sake of the overall situation, it should be killed without mercy."

  "Admiral Nolin." He looked at the admiral with a distant and magnanimous look in his eyes.

  "Are you going to punish me just because of this?"

  The auburn-haired military female remained calm and calm after witnessing Austin being caught and the mutant bug wave being repelled. If he hadn't repeatedly prevented the military female from returning to the camp to report the news on the battlefield, and then pointed the blade at Io who regained consciousness, this insect might have continued to disguise itself.

  The admiral didn't answer and looked at Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian walked up to Wea and said, "Keep pretending."

  The military boots were lifted up and pressed against the insect's shoulders. With dark eyes, Gu Lian looked down at this ignorant female insect.

  He said indifferently, "Worm."

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian, when it comes to sub-worms..." Wea didn't panic at all, her brown eyes faced Gu Lian's sharp edge and taunted, "There are two of them in front of me, and they are the leader of the sub-zerg tribe and the leader's male son."

  Compared to the restless Austin, the psychological quality of the insect in front of him is obviously much stronger. But Gu Lian didn't intend to play any psychological tactics with him. He pulled his lips coldly and directly ordered the military female:

  "Tear off his clothes."

  Looking at the male with a history of indecent crimes, the military females were stunned for a moment and suspected that they had heard wrongly. Isn't this interrogating prisoners of war? Why did it suddenly turn into stripping off clothes? Although the military females had subtle expressions on their faces, neither the admiral nor the sub-Zerg leader stopped him. They could only obey the order and step forward to steal Via's military uniform.

  Looking at the approaching military female, Via's expression finally changed. He clutched the collar of his military uniform and stared at Gu Lian with angry eyes, "Stop! Such interrogation methods are too insulting! As a military woman who has not been convicted, I You have the right to refuse.”

  With cold black eyes, Gu Lian ignored him.

  "Peak."

  After giving the order, the military females stretched out their hands to pull on Via's military uniform. The veins on his temples burst instantly. Via gritted her teeth and resisted the military female's movements with a sullen face. Suddenly there was a "tearing" sound, and the military uniform was ripped open, and the scarred back was exposed to the eyes of the insects.

  Gu Lian's eyes fell on Wea's shoulder blades.

  Together.

  ...Two.

  "It's the female pattern of the sub-Zerg tribe." Gu Wei walked over and looked at another ferocious mark under the blue female pattern. Although the female mark was severely damaged, Gu Wei, who knew the sub-worms well, still recognized it as the second female mark.