BEGGING TO BE KISSED.

Chapter: 14
********

A satisfied smile graced the man's face as he stood on his balcony, leaning against the railings with one hand while delicately holding a glass of wine in the other. The imposing gates of his villa slowly slid shut as a sleek black car glided into the premises. His gaze focused intently as the car approached, coming to a halt just moments later. Blaine, his loyal aide, promptly emerged from the vehicle and hurried to the passenger side, opening the door with urgency. The man straightened his posture, anticipation evident, as he caught sight of his esteemed guest stepping out, his signature grin adorning his face. This was a moment he had eagerly awaited since their chance encounter at the charity gala. Erik had proven to be a worthy challenge, requiring two weeks of diligent effort to uncover his address. Determined to captivate him, the man had gone the extra mile, showering Erik with flowers and lavish gifts, confident that their paths would inevitably converge. And now, his patience had paid off.

Amidst a meeting, the man's private phone vibrated discreetly, its contents reserved for only a select few. Glancing at the device, he discovered a message from none other than Erik—a photograph showcasing him donned in a maid's costume, clutching a basket overflowing with roses. The image seized his attention, momentarily weakening his resolve as he grasped the armrest of his executive chair for support. It was a clear invitation, one that Kurt eagerly accepted with a succinct response:

"Blaine will pick you up tomorrow."

At that moment, it was all that needed to be said.

As soon as Erik emerged from the vehicle, his gaze locked with Kurt's, and their faces mirrored matching grins. Blaine guided Erik towards the entrance of the house, while Erik momentarily tore his gaze away from Kurt.

"This way, Sir Erik," Blaine said, offering a sweet smile.

Erik obediently followed Blaine's lead, expressing his gratitude, "Thank you, Blaine."

Without hesitation, Blaine swung open the doors, wasting no time in introducing their distinguished guest. "Mr. Anderson, allow me to present Sir Erik Lehnsherr." Blaine gestured towards Erik, who reciprocated with a polite nod and a warm smile. "Erik, this is Mr. Anderson, the head Butler."

Anderson's face brightened with recognition as he offered a bow of greeting, his voice laced with familiarity, "It's a pleasure to welcome you into our home." Stepping aside, he gestured for them to enter and added, "Please, come in. Mr. Kurt has been eagerly anticipating your arrival." Guiding them inside, Anderson closed the doors behind him.

As they entered, Anderson motioned for Erik to follow, and Erik obliged, his eyes drinking in the opulence of the estate he had just stepped into. It resembled a page ripped from the pages of a luxurious magazine—a testament to refined taste. The gleaming hardwood floors and pristine white walls exuded elegance. The ceilings soared to great heights, seemingly reaching for the heavens. Each room, every corridor, showcased meticulously curated art, from paintings to sculptures, elevating the atmosphere with their beauty.

A few scattered pieces in the mansion held a rich history, crafted by the hands of past generations. Some of them bore a striking resemblance to works owned by renowned artists or figures of historical significance. The sight was truly impressive.

"Would you care for a guided tour?" Kurt asked, his voice carrying a touch of amusement.

Erik nodded eagerly, his excitement overriding any conscious thought. "Yes!" he replied, his mind filled with wonder and awe, oblivious to the identity of the one speaking to him. "I would love to explore every inch of this magnificent place!"