KISS ME AGAIN, PLEASE.

Chapter: 46
*******

The kiss was fleeting, yet when they parted, both seemed dazed, breathing heavily as if it had been their final breath. Their hands lingered at each other's waist, their bodies touching. Flush with exertion and desire, their cheeks glowed, and their eyes sparkled like sapphires as they locked gazes. Their breath hitched as they closed their eyes, savoring the moment.

Seth chuckled heartily. ("Well, well, well. Looks like we've got quite the situation on our hands, don't we, boys?")

Tricc smiled. ("I can hardly contain myself at this point.")

("I want to kiss him again,") Kurt interjected, and his brothers growled.

("No more kissing for you. You need to save some for us too, you greedy little—")

("Okay, that's enough,") Seth cut in before Tricc and Kurt could start bickering again. ("Each of us needs to bond with him. Kurt is doing a great job, and I think we need to do the same.") Seth's words halted when he heard Dirk's voice. The link fell silent as they all waited as if they hadn't heard what they thought they had.

"Kiss me again, please," The Lion repeated. If there had been any resistance before, Kurt lost it and pressed his lips to Dirk's once more, their passion ignites. Pheromones filled the air as Kurt groaned, a low sound that made Dirk shiver, and pulled him even closer. His hands moved up to cup Dirk's face, gently caressing it, while his hands moved down to tangle in Kurt's hair, pulling him impossibly closer.

They kissed, their mouths moving together in perfect harmony, the rhythm of their hearts synchronized, their tongues dancing together. Their lips moved against each other hungrily, and passionately, and the world seemed to fade away, leaving only them. Their hands roamed over each other's skin, seeking a deeper connection.

Breathless, Dirk whimpered as he melted into Kurt's embrace, feeling the warmth of Kurt's Lycgers as he inhaled their pheromones, powerful and irresistible. "Please..." he begged, his entire being trembling.

Kurt's arms tightened around Dirk, his lips trailing across Dirk's neck, his hands caressing his hips as his mouth continued its exploration of his body. Dirk moaned again, feeling the effects of the Lycgers' pheromones. "More..." he pleaded, "please..."

And Kurt complied, his mouth traveling further down, igniting a cascade of sensations. His tongue played with the sensitive skin of Dirk's chest, his teeth nipping the exposed part of the chest, eliciting a small moan from the Lion.

Kurt pulled back after a few moments, his eyes half-lidded, pupils dilated. With a shaky hand, he cupped the side of Dirk's face, "You have a very... interesting scent..." He muttered shyly. Dirk's pheromones were filled with arousal. He leaned in, nose brushing against Dirk's cheek, their lips barely a millimeter apart, their hearts beating rapidly. "Is it because of... me?" He whispered, and Dirk nodded. "How can I resist you now?" He asked, his tone low, tender. He brought his face closer and placed a chaste kiss on Dirk's lips, "You're addictive," he sighed, and pressed another chaste kiss against his lips, "My brothers are going crazy up here," he gestured to his head and smiled when he saw Dirk's bulging eyes. "Yes, they can feel you, smell you..." Kurt mumbled, teasing.

Dirk chuckled softly and went beet red when Kurt started running his fingers through his hair. The lion moaned softly, "Mmm..." and Kurt couldn't help himself, he leaned in close and nibbled on Dirk's earlobe, making the man shudder underneath him. Dirk wrapped his legs around Kurt's waist and tugged him in closer until they were flushed against each other.

The kisses were becoming more intense by the minute, the fire building in the pit of their stomachs as their kisses became more heated. The kisses were no longer chaste, they became hungry, desperate, and needy for something they'd never really had before, and the heat only intensified as the two became completely lost in each other.

Dirk could feel how hard Kurt was already and he wanted nothing more than to sink inside him right then and there and give Kurt just as much pleasure as he had given him.

But his pride wouldn't allow him to act upon that impulse, so instead, Dirk held him tighter, pressing their lips harder against each other. Kurt gasped loudly, his grip on Dirk tightening as well, his head spinning, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Suddenly, the kiss deepened, and Kurt let out a needy noise when he felt Dirk push his hardness into his. "Does it turn you on to know that my brothers can feel you...that they can hear you?" Kurt whispered hoarsely, his hands moving lower, tracing over the outline of Dirk's cock. The words hadn't completely left his mouth and already Dirk was a moaning mess underneath him. He needed to hear him say it. "Tell me it turns you on."

Dirk gulped, his face flushing furiously, unable to form coherent sentences, "It does," he managed to whisper, and god, if the intensity of his voice was anything to go by, he knew he wasn't just talking about the physical sensations. He felt himself getting hotter and hotter, his hands fisting at Kurt's shirt, tugging at it, wanting to take it off, but knowing he shouldn't. Not yet. Too soon. "Oh Kurt," he moaned, feeling the tightness in his groin tighten with each passing second. He could feel it growing bigger, his hands shaking uncontrollably. He wanted to ask that he touch him down there, but... He didn't dare. Fuck his dignity and fuck any shred of decorum that existed within him. He pushed himself up, rubbing shamelessly against Kurt's member, his fingers digging into Kurt's sides, his hips buckling involuntarily when Kurt finally touched him.

He gasped loudly when Kurt stroked him slowly, his finger sliding along the length of Dirk's cock. "Kurt- ahh!" he whispered, and Kurt chuckled at him, continuing his slow, deliberate movements, adding more pressure every time. "Please... oh Kurt," he panted, his body quivering, his balls clenching, his cock throbbing. "Goddess, Kurt, please- yes!" He cried as his prostate throbbed with the need, his breathing heavy and ragged, his mind completely clouded by lust. "Please Kurt-" he murmured helplessly, arching his hips upward. He bit his lip, his eyes rolling to the back of his head when Kurt's thumb started circling his hole, his hand holding tightly onto Kurt's shoulder, his fingernails scraping lightly against his skin. Kurt kept rubbing him, the friction driving him insane. He couldn't stand it anymore. "Kurt...!" he cried.

"Sweet Prince," Kurt smirked, licking his lips as he looked down at Dirk. Dirk's eyes glazed over as Kurt stared at him, a dark hunger burning in his gaze. "Come for me." He ordered huskily.

Instinctively, Dirk obeyed, coming with a grunt that made both their pheromones flare and Kurt groaned loudly as he watched Dirk come undone. The last remnants of inhibitions vanished with Dirk's seed filling him, sending a wave of ecstasy throughout Kurt's system. Dirk groaned loudly, his whole body tensing and shaking as he released into Kurt's hand, his orgasm consuming him.

His head fell forward against the pillows, his breathing heavy, sweat beading on his forehead. He felt lightheaded, and weak. His muscles ached and his body trembled under Kurt's touch, but Kurt kept his hold on him, his fingers running gently through Dirk's hair, massaging his scalp with his thumb.

My Lycgers.