RIPPLING SHEATH.

Chapter: 78
*****

As Tricc's fingers worked their magic, Dirk's legs shook with a surge of excitement that flowed through his system. The knot of tension around his groin grew even larger and pulsed painfully. Inhaling deeply, he tried to focus on something other than the sensation, something other than the ache that spread along his spine and throughout his body as the heat built inside him once again. But he couldn't shift his focus when even his mind was filled with the needs of Seth and Kurt. A soft moan escaped Dirk's mouth.

"Tricc, Seth, Kurt-AH!" he chanted, unable to articulate his desire.

Instinct guided Dirk's lower body to rise when Tricc's fingers gently spread his cheeks apart. His thumb grazed the hidden opening, teasing the furled rosebud with his tongue. While Dirk's body had produced enough of its own lubrication, it was not sufficient for the protective Lycger. Remembering how sore they had left him last time, Tricc reached for a bottle of moonflower oil his Birth Omega had mentioned keeping in the bedside drawer for them.

Trickling some oil onto his fingers, Tricc smiled at the soft sound of pleasure from their mate. He stroked across the tiny entrance, allowing their Lion to get used to his fingers, watching intently for any sign of discomfort. If he noticed even the slightest frown in those beautiful eyes, he would withdraw his fingers, ensuring their mate was fully healed and ready before proceeding. Seeing no signs of discomfort, he stretched over his mate, blanketing Dirk's body. Nuzzling tenderly, he encouraged the Lion to turn his head, capturing his mouth. Tricc's tongue slid into the dark cavern, tempting Dirk's own slick muscle into play. Distracting with kisses, he pressed a single finger inside his lover's molten heat.

Once more, he observed for any discomfort.

A trail of warm, moist kisses across Dirk's shoulder calmed the shivering Lion as a second finger was added, opening and stretching him with loving care. Dirk felt his body begin to relax despite the lingering fear sending tingles through his mind. Tricc's fingers probed even deeper, and he gave a low moan of desire. His body was ready for the final union, even if his mind still harbored residual anxiety. Tricc's hand closed lightly around his swollen shaft as a third finger was added.

"Are you alright, love?"

Dirk nodded eagerly to Tricc's question. Although he felt a slight burn and feared he might not be fully healed yet, he knew he wanted this. He could take it; nothing hurt that wasn't of the natural. The Lycger pressed deeper into the tight channel, thrusting slowly in and out, twisting and scissoring his fingers, reaching for his mate's sweet spot. Finally, Tricc felt a fingertip nudge against the gland. With deliberate slowness, he stroked. Dirk's cry was a sweet, dulcet sound, and Tricc shamelessly exploited the Lion's jewel. His reward was Dirk pushing back on his fingers, mindlessly riding them for his own pleasure, and the Lycger growled approvingly.

Finally, he pressed the weeping head of his own engorged flesh against his lover's still-tight entrance. Shifting his hips, he pushed forward, breaching the tight channel, entering slowly, reverently. Hearing Dirk's cry of joy as they united in body, he encircled his slender lover's body with his arms, nuzzling the elegantly pointed ears. His tongue traced the whorls of one upswept ear before nibbling gently on the delicate ear tip.

"I love you so much," he whispered tenderly.

Cautiously, slowly, joyously, Tricc pushed into moist heat, submersing himself in Dirk's tightness. He used his powerful legs to part Dirk's thighs wider. He growled with a mix of primal passion and primitive possession as he slid fully inside the tight passage and into blissful heat. Mind-fracturing pleasure seared throughout him as his lover's hot, rippling sheath enveloped him. Tricc groaned as Dirk instinctively began to rock back and forth, adding another layer of delight for the Lycger. The bedroom echoed with Dirk's ecstasy as Tricc angled just fractionally to nudge the Lion's jewel. He grasped his mate's dripping erection and began a rhythmic stroking, timed precisely with his thrusts.

"Ahhh..." Dirk moaned, his eyes closed tightly. "Oh, Goddess. Don't stop, don't stop, please."

Slow, steady, deep strokes filled Dirk over and over. Urgent moans rent the air, thick with the scent of arousal and love. Each man slowly slipped off the reins of restraint. Tricc's thrusts became harder and faster, driving deeper into his lover, while Dirk pushed back, meeting each powerful lunge with one of his own to take the bigger man deeper inside him. Dirk screamed unashamedly. The lovemaking was beyond anything he had ever felt, igniting every nerve and synapse in his body.

His blood raced, pounding against his veins as his body pulsed and burned. Waves of intense pleasure rolled through his body as Tricc buried deeper inside him with each thrust. Each stroke felt like a lightning bolt striking the earth below, shattering and sending vibrations rolling through Dirk's body, exploding within him.

The Lycger moaned as he fell into the rhythm, overjoyed at Dirk's easy acceptance of their union. He could feel the Lion's erection throbbing, knowing his lover was heading towards a climax they would share. Each impassioned cry fueled him on, striving to give utmost pleasure, delighting in each counter-move of his lover's body. A long, slow trembling began deep within Dirk, the Lion's sheath tightening around the Lycger, making him openly groan. Tricc pulled Dirk up to sit on his thighs. Buried as deeply as possible, Tricc began to thrust with his powerful haunches, leaving Dirk defenseless, unable to do anything but accept the pleasure the Lycger freely bestowed.

Overwhelmed by the constant rubbing of his jewel and the strong hand stroking his engorged shaft, Dirk screamed his mate's name. An intense wave of sensations cascaded over him, and a maelstrom of ecstasy enveloped him. His orgasm detonated from deep within, his rapture making his vision grey as he shuddered on Tricc's lap. His seeds erupted from his erection, coating his lover's fingers. Tricc felt his length swell and tighten inside him, growing so large that Dirk cried out. Tricc held him steady to prevent quick movements, ensuring he didn't hurt him. Dirk felt his own body opening up and welcoming his mate's knot.

He couldn't contain his breathless scream. His limbs trembled violently as his release coursed through his veins once again, making him tremble uncontrollably. Tricc lowered his head, and sharp teeth bit down on Dirk's shoulder. Then a wave of his own climax took hold, filling Dirk's body with liquid essence.

The rippling sheath milked Tricc's orgasm from him, and he bellowed his mate's name as his seed branded Dirk's inner walls, indelibly marking the Lion at the same time, sealing his knot. He eased the Lion back to the bed to lie on their sides without pulling out, as his length was yet to be released from inside him. Tricc smoothed the tangled tresses of Dirk's damp hair and held him still until the knotting was over, slipping out reluctantly and cautiously from his lover's body. Turning him around, Tricc brushed a tender kiss across Dirk's lips. His arms encircled the Lion, pulling him close, and holding him in a tight embrace.

"I love you, Dirk."

"I love you, too. I love you all."

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, a sense of peace and contentment washed over them. But little did they know, lurking in the shadows, a dangerous threat was approaching, one that would test their bond and their very lives. The night was far from over, and the storm that brewed outside was nothing compared to the storm that was about to descend upon them. And as the first drops of rain began to fall, a feeling of unease settled in the air.