NO CUMMING UNTIL WE ARE INSIDE YOU.

Chapter: 87
********

Naked, Dirk is gently lowered onto the bed. Weak, he began to fist his hands into the clean, neat sheets. A spark of warmth began to grow. Moments like this always touched him to the point of tears, at the way the triplets took time to pleasure him, each finding a spot from him that often leaves him wanting. Without the gentleness, without the sweet words. Just a sudden raw desire and want to fill and be filled. He sighs deeply. His body begins to relax, muscles loosening and relaxing most beautifully. Tricc leans down and kisses the base of Dirk's throat, causing his breathing to become slightly more rapid. His eyes begin to flutter shut when Seth's hand runs down his chest.

"Mine," he said, his voice low and distorted. The Lycgers felt it vibrate in the sensitive bones behind their ears and fought back a moan of their own. Their bodies agreed, becoming limp and heavy.

"Yours," they said softly. That prompted a new sound to erupt, a sexy erotic purr that threatened to make their knees fail.

Kurt began kissing down Dirk's body, laving each nipple with the soft tip of his tongue and then licking with the broad flat that was rough and rasping. Dirk shuddered at the contrast and then moaned when Kurt closed his mouth over one sensitive nub and sucked hard.

"Ohhh, that feels good," He moaned. The Lycgers looked up at him and grinned. Kurt switched to his other nipple, sending shocks of pleasure through him. Dirk writhed as he kept teasing it until he was whimpering.

"Please," Dirk begged, pulling at Kurt's hair, but not too much so that it hurt. "I'm with child, please, be gentle."

Kurt gave his nipple a sudden nip before pulling off. Sitting up, his legs straddled Dirk's hips close to the edge of the bed. Seth's hands caressed Dirk's face as he stared down at him.

"We will be gentle, Jellybean," Tricc promised in a husky whisper.

Seth leaned down and gently kissed him, his lips caressing Dirk's and his tongue entering Dirk's mouth to swirl delicately around his tongue. Dirk closed his eyes and clutched at his shoulders, caged by his body and loving it. "Mmm, you taste good," he said, pulling back to caress Dirk's body with his hands.

"Kurt," Dirk whispered, his senses overcome with Kurt's sucking on his member. Dirk slid his hand up Seth's back and then down his chest and back up again.

"What do you want?" Tricc asked as Dirk slid his fingers through the waterfall of his hair.

Dirk couldn't think, too lost in the feelings and sensations they were giving him. Tricc's hair slid along tickling his skin, the warm prickle of Tricc's claws kneading his chest and the slight rub of Tricc's lips on his sensitive chest all made him shudder in need.

Too slow, they were going too slow.

"More, please!" He begged.

Their eyes went wide and then narrowed as they let out a lust-fueled snarl. Then the gentleness ended. Claws came out and sliced through belts. Standing up swiftly, The Lycgers yanked their shorts and underwear down their legs, standing before him fully naked.

Their cocks jutted out toward him. Dirk stared at them as he slid backward on the bed to fall against the pillows. Their muscles flared and moved sinuously as they stalked across the mattress to him on their hands and knees. They loomed over him, their body so much bigger than his.

As if on cue, all three placed a hand on his swelling stomach, they rubbed at the belly and laughed throatily.

"So beautiful, our mate." They cooed.

The air became thick with arousal. The room grew brighter with every movement as if the walls were turning red and the curtains glowing with a faint purple hue. Their pheromones took over the air they breathed.

Their hands and mouths were everywhere, touching and probing his body. Dirk was moaning continuously as they brought him to the brink of orgasm over and over. Dirk was barely aware, lost in the pleasure surging through his body, when they picked him up from the bed, he wasn't aware, even when he felt Tricc laying on the bed, and Seth placing him gently on top of him, Dirk was still lost in the moment. Whatever they did he welcomed, too many sensations he felt at once, their hands, their mouths, and their cocks, it was all too much. He ground the front of his body into Tricc's hips and they chuckled.

"Oh no you don't. You're not cumming until we are all inside you," Seth said, stilling him with firm hands on his hips. "You've only had two of us inside, don't move too much, we do not want to hurt you."

Dirk whimpered as he lost the friction that had sent such lovely shocks of pleasure into his body. He felt his legs parted some more, followed by his cheeks. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, tears streamed down his cheeks at the pressure he felt. Kurt ran his hands up and down Dirk's back as he backed away from the edge of his orgasm. Dirk caught his breath as he felt Kurt press his erection against him and push forward.

The head slipped in and he winced a little, tensing his body. Maybe it was because he was pregnant, but his body seemed to be producing more lubricant than ever before, it made it bearable as they slipped into him. And then there were three of them, it seemed that every nerve ending was overloaded with sensation. It was overwhelming. His heart pounded in his chest and his eyes began to water.

"Are you okay?" Tricc asked as the third member joined in, filling him completely. Dirk couldn't help the sob that left his lips. It was a mixture of shock, delight, pain, and the incredible feeling of having three huge men filling him at once. He clung to Tricc tightly and tried to hold onto reality for just a moment longer. But, it was not only him who struggled. He has become so tight that the Lycgers knew they wouldn't last longer in such heat.

Again, they began kissing his shoulders and neck, keeping their hips still until he relaxed. Then they pulled back, still sucking at his neck. Dirk felt them slip back out and then their hands tilted his hips just a little more. When they pushed forward and pushed into him, they held his hips still. Dirk tensed and whimpered until he felt them bite down on his neck. His instincts relaxed as soon as they bit down and they slowly slid inside once again until their hips were nestled against the curves of his ass.

With deep groaning, Kurt muttered. "You keep clamping down on us like that and you will snap our dicks in two... fuck!" He hissed and bucked up a little and then froze mid-thrust. His whole body shook and trembled violently. He threw his head back and yelled.

"Fuck!" Seth shouted, his voice cut off as he let loose a stream of curses.

Dirk felt a shivering warmth and fullness, pain and pleasure together from the bite and his body stretching for his mates. Their heavy weight blanketed his body and Dirk felt safe and cherished. He let out a small cry when they began howling; the vibration rumbled through his body and teased his sensitive nerve endings. Dirk arched under them and began to move. Their teeth slid from his skin and they began to kiss and soothe the mark on his neck and caress him with their hands.

Dirk moved his hips back and forth with their rhythm, the sharp pleasure of them taking him combined with the silky caress of Tricc's chest had him crying out breathily with each stroke. Their voices joined his as they began to move faster, pleasure building as they raced to that final peak. It was only minutes from the first joining before their voices rose in tandem, Dirk's shriek blending with their roar as their skin slapped together one final time and their climax flared over them.

Dirk cried out again and again as wave after wave of pleasure rocked through his being. He felt hot wetness filling him and felt them beginning to swell within him. He opened his eyes and looked into Tricc's as their hands gripped and held him firmly against their bodies. They were still filling him, and he could feel his own climax gushing from him, leaving him nothing but a quivering mess. If they weren't holding onto him, he would have fallen into Tricc's chest and since they were knotting, sudden movement could hurt him and the unborn he carries.

Still gripping his sides, Tricc whispered tenderly into his ears. "Just a little longer, it'll be over soon." He nodded, his heart pounding fast as he waited for it to pass.

Their bonds snapped into place. Dirk felt his body shifting slightly as it finished changing, and the sudden heat behind him indicated a spike in the Lycgers' body temperatures indicating that they too had shifted, and from what he could make out from his blurry vision, they were in their weretiger forms. They were locked together for long minutes in a loop of pleasure as their minds met and blended. Dirk passed out shortly after they pulled out of him and he would not awaken until three days later.