ADDICTED.

Chapter: 71
*******

Dirk was the first to wake, finding himself tangled between limbs. The Lycgers encircled him protectively, each ensuring he felt their touch. The sight of their slumbering forms brought a smile to Dirk's face, and he managed to sit upright. Glancing to his left, he beheld Seth and Kurt lying nearby, reaching out to gently caress their sleeping faces. A small smile played on his lips as they groaned, resisting disturbance in their sleep. Turning to his right, Dirk chuckled softly at Tricc's adorable sleeping visage. The Lycger made cute expressions even in sleep. Leaning in, Dirk pressed a tender kiss to Tricc's cheek before extricating himself from their embrace and rising from the bed. As he stood, his knees gave way unexpectedly, causing him to stumble, but a hand caught him before he hit the ground.

"What makes you believe you can move about after what you've endured?" Tricc's voice flowed into his ears like fine wine, prompting Dirk to whimper softly as he leaned into Tricc's bare chest, nuzzling the space between his pecs. "Come back here," Tricc huskily murmured. Dirk shuddered at his touch. "Don't move," Tricc instructed, lifting him bridal-style and settling him back onto the soft covers. "Remain there, I'll fetch you breakfast," he began, only to be pulled back into bed by Dirk. Chuckling, Tricc tumbled beside their mate, their faces so close that Dirk's breath caressed his nose.

Dirk reached up, cupping Tricc's jaw, and drew nearer, closing the gap between them. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, Tricc chuckling softly into the embrace. Their tongues entwined eagerly, both yearning for each other. Dirk deepened the kiss, tracing his tongue along Tricc's lower lip until Tricc relented, allowing him access. Their tongues danced fervently, Tricc kissing him fiercely, hands caressing his velvety skin until Dirk arched his head back, uttering a loud moan.

When he couldn't endure it any longer, Tricc pushed back slightly, looking lovingly at Dirk, who returned the gaze with a deep sense of longing. "Sleep," Tricc instructed. Dirk began to shake his head in protest, but Tricc wasn't having any of it. "You can't handle anymore, Jellybean... you can barely stand on your own two feet!" Tricc remarked, laughing at the offended expression on Dirk's face.

"But I... I want to make love to you again!" Dirk moaned.

"And I want that too, Jellybean, but you must regain your strength," Tricc directed his last words more towards Dirk's legs. "Rest," he insisted as he gently pressed Dirk into the pillows. Dirk complied, curling up into a ball, clasping his mate tightly. A soft growl escaped his throat as he buried his face deeper into his mate's neck.

"I can't possibly sleep," he complained, prompting all three Lycgers to laugh at his antics this time. Dirk nuzzled deeper into Tricc's neck, unaware that Seth and Kurt had also awakened.

Seth playfully swatted Dirk's buttocks, immediately regretting it when Dirk let out a pleasurable moan. "So insatiable, Squishy," he teased, leaning in to plant a kiss on the spot on Dirk's neck where he had marked him. Dirk moaned again, shifting away from Tricc's neck to lie flat on his back, revealing his growing arousal to the triplets.

"How can I sleep with that?" He whined, gesturing toward his erection. The shaft boasted silver lines tracing down its length.

The brothers gazed at his hardness with desire before turning back to their mate's face. "We'll take care of that!" they chimed simultaneously, earning a smile from Dirk.

"But, after that, you must promise to go back to sleep!" Tricc declared, to which Dirk nodded while guiding Tricc's head downward, towards his member.