ACHE: DIRK'S DESIRE.

Chapter: 74
******

"Dear Goddess, how can one man be so perfectly sculpted... so incredibly strong, yet delicate and gentle at the same time... he is simply too exquisite to even exist in this world," he sighed dreamily from his perch atop the garden chairs.

Turning away from attending to his daughter, Raphael asked, "Uh, what?" His gaze landed on Dirk, who kept looking in the opposite direction. Raphael's eyes followed the man's dreamy gaze until they settled on the shirtless Tricc practicing alongside his Betas on the other side of the training area. The sight caused a slight tightening in his chest, and he felt his face heat up slightly. A small smile curved his lips as he watched the way Tricc's muscles flexed in just the right places when he jumped or twisted, the lean curve of his arms, the taut, golden skin stretched over his body as if it were made from silk. Tricc looked ethereal, almost angelic. And his hair... oh gods. It was like someone had taken cotton wool and woven it into beautiful silken waves that cascaded down to frame his perfect face like liquid sunlight.

He swallowed thickly and forced his eyes away to focus on Dirk. "You know, once upon a time I used to experience this heat that wouldn't go away until the Lycgers held me tightly against their chest, and even when Seth and Kurt left, Tricc still kept me alive until I found my mate," Raphael laughed. Dirk didn't join in, but his lips twitched with the beginnings of a smile.

As he continued to stare, though, his gaze moved down the toned expanse of the man. His mind wandered to thoughts of those hands, and of those strong fingers gently touching him, and his eyes widened as he felt a sudden sharp ache between his legs. His heart began to beat fast, and his cheeks felt hotter than before, his desires mounting. It had been weeks since he was near them.

However, two weeks ago, both Kurt and Seth had announced their needed presence in their business and left after giving him a warm, nice kiss, but nothing more since Luna Caleb was present. They had caused him great hurt from the first time, which required three sessions with the Pack's doctor. It was during one of these visits that he learned he wasn't pregnant.

The Pack doctor had informed him that it might take a while before he could carry a child since his body wasn't the same as that of an Omega. In such cases, it would require years for his body to reach full fertility, and in most cases, he might not be able to carry at all. These thoughts lingered, leaving him with the realization that he might not be able to give the Lycgers offspring.

The doctor had cautioned that he wouldn't know unless he tried in the next couple of months, preferably a few days before he entered his next Heat. This meant he had to try now, knowing that his Heat was approaching. Despite Luna Caleb's advice to stay away until Seth and Kurt returned and their Bonding ceremony was completed, Dirk couldn't bring himself to wait that long. The longer he gazed at Tricc, the stronger his desires became.

"You look flushed," Raphael commented quietly.

Without hesitation, Dirk responded, "I need him so badly... I want to be wrapped around those strong abs," then immediately covered his mouth, regretting his impulsive words.

Raphael chuckled warmly, "Then link with him... or even better, go to him," he gestured across the yard. "Your pheromones are escalating; please try to calm down."

Dirk blushed a deep shade of red. "I'm so sorry," he glanced at the young child playing beside his Birth Omega, then looked up to meet Raphael's reassuring smile. "You're right, I am acting uncharacteristically; I should stop and let the bond settle."