SWEET MOANS.

Chapter: 39
********

Kurt approached the bed with caution, as if afraid of being seen. He took a seat beside Dirk and extended his hand, fingers hovering just above Dirk's forehead. With care, he released a small amount of his pheromones, feeling the merging of his brothers' pheromones with his own, hoping it would bring comfort and relief. The energy of their bond pulsed between them, a connection he was determined to preserve.

As the pheromones enveloped Dirk, Kurt watched closely for any signs of improvement. Gradually, Dirk's breathing eased, and his features relaxed slightly. The scent of Dirk's pheromones began to dissipate, and soon the air in the room became breathable once again. Time was of the essence. Leaning in closer, Kurt brushed his lips against Dirk's ear and whispered, "We're here, Sweet Prince. We'll protect you, we'll love you. Please, trust us."

Dirk moaned softly, making all three Lycgers lose their minds once more.

("You both hear that?") Kurt asked.

("How could we not!") Tricc snapped, and Kurt rolled his eyes.

("He sounds incredibly sexy. I'm losing my mind,") Seth added, prompting another eye roll from Kurt as he pulled away from Dirk's ear.

("Can we please seal this place and leave before my patience wears thin?") Tricc's frustration seeped into their link.

("Look who suddenly found his patience,") Seth mocked, and Kurt snorted.

"He's beautiful," Seth muttered. Kurt jumped when he felt Seth standing beside him, and he quickly noticed Tricc on his left.

When did they even get in?!

The three brothers looked down at their sleeping mate. Dirk's fever had subsided, and the doctor had collapsed from exhaustion by the bedside. It would have brought a smile to their faces if they weren't so captivated by their mate's sleeping form.

"How are we supposed to endure this torture?" Tricc asked, his gaze lingering on every exposed inch of Dirk's skin. As if deliberately tempting them, Dirk stretched and rolled onto his stomach, presenting them with his enticing curves and smooth skin. The provocative position was enough to freeze the brothers, their Lycgers roaring from within. "This man is too perfect," Tricc breathed deeply, his sentiment echoed by the other two.

"I can't believe he's ours," Kurt whispered, and his brothers shared the same sentiment.

"Technically, he's not yet fully ours until we bond with him and claim him," Seth reminded them, his exhaustion evident. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still need to earn his trust and ensure he doesn't reject us again." The other two grunted in agreement.

"Way to ruin a beautiful moment, you killjoy," Tricc grumbled.

Kurt chuckled. "What he said."

Seth rolled his eyes wearily. "Time to go. We still have work to do...this place won't seal itself while you two stand there ogling at our mate."

"I've lost count of how many times I've undressed him with my eyes," Tricc groaned.

"Let's get out of here," Kurt agreed, tugging at Tricc's ear to prompt their departure.

As they turned toward the door, it burst open, revealing an exasperated-looking man. The brothers were prepared to confront him but hesitated when the nurse woke up at the sound of the door opening and closing. They needed to hear who the man was and what he had to say.

"Bogo, you're back!" Naam called, getting up to sit on the sofa facing the window. "Did you find them?" she asked.

The Lycgers exchanged glances and simultaneously asked, "Find who?" Realizing they couldn't hear their conversation or see them, the Lycgers fell silent once more.