FIRST HEAT.

Chapter: 25
********

Dirk, satisfied with the response, stepped back from the podium, his confident gaze sweeping over the crowd. The annual event had become a platform for change, a catalyst for a new chapter in the city's history. Dirk had made his mark, leaving an indelible impression on the hearts and minds of the people.

As the event continued, conversations buzzed with renewed energy, and alliances were forged in the pursuit of a shared vision. New Dodgeborough was on the brink of transformation, and Dirk, ever the orchestrator of power, watched with a sense of satisfaction as the seeds of change took root.

Feeling a sense of uneasiness wash over him, Dirk excused himself from the gathering and hurried to the private restrooms for a moment of solitude. Bogo got up and quickly began to walk behind him but Dirk ushered him back into his seat and went his way alone.

He walked briskly, his mind racing with thoughts and concerns. Once inside the clean, well-lit restroom, he leaned against the sink, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself.

As Dirk regained his composure, he looked at himself in the mirror, studying his reflection. Sweat glistened on his forehead, and his face bore the signs of distress. He couldn't understand what was happening to him. Why was he feeling this way? He had made sure to take care of himself before the conference, yet this terrible sensation persisted.

Just as Dirk was deep in thought, he noticed a familiar face standing behind him. It was the stranger he had encountered earlier that day. Trying to regain his composure, Dirk attempted to walk past the man, but as he caught a whiff of the Alpha's pheromones, he lost his footing and stumbled into the man's arms.

The Alpha held Dirk steady, observing the Lion's distress. "Those poor vampires you're surrounded with... they have no clue that their Boss is not only an Omega but was also in Heat," Malta said with a wicked grin.

Dirk moaned, feeling the overwhelming presence of the Alpha and the effect of his pheromones. He couldn't resist leaning closer, his senses heightened by the intoxicating scent. "Please... help me," Dirk pleaded, his voice filled with desire.

Malta groaned the desire in his eyes matching Dirk's. "Easy, lion," he said, gently pushing Dirk away. "I can't resist you when you're looking at me with those eyes," he admitted, leaning in to kiss Dirk's neck softly.

Overwhelmed by the sensations, Dirk whimpered and fell into Malta's arms once again. "Please... do something," he begged, his desperation evident.

Malta groaned, pulling Dirk even closer. His scent became more intoxicating and his arousal spiked. He licked Dirk's earlobe before whispering in his ear, "Look at you, the Don that is feared by many, begging to be fucked by a total stranger and in such a public place too." He slowly reached for the Lion's cheeks and squeezed firmly. "What would your family think of you now if they saw you like this? Do you think they will still respect you?"

All the while Malta spoke, Dirk, humped his legs, moaning loudly as he did so. He has lost his mind and cannot help himself. Especially not with those pheromones clouding his sense of reason. "Please help me... Make it stop!" He begged, desperate now.

Malta turned the Lion around and pushed him up against the mirror, then without hesitation, pulled his pants loose and pushed it down the Lion's thighs. Malta parted Dirk's legs with his and without a second to waste, reached for his arse and squeezed harder, they were firm yet very soft. Daring further, he spread the cheeks apart pushing a finger in, and groaned when the fingers met the wetness slipping down the Lion's thighs. "Fuck, you're sopping wet!" He muttered with gritted teeth, wondering if he could control himself much longer at this rate.

Dirk without thinking began to push into the single finger that had invaded his tightness. "More," he groaned. Completely subdued by the Alpha's pheromone, Dirk became shameless.

Malta chuckled and began to pump his finger slowly in and out of his ass, his eyes closed as he imagined how it would feel to replace the finger with his cock instead but now does not seem like the right place and time and so he used his finger instead. The lewd sounds of the thrusting finger and the constant moaning of Dirk filled the bathroom. Their pheromones clouded the space and they both felt restless, consumed by lust. A strange noise escaped the lips of Dirk and he bucked helplessly against the Alpha's touch, trying vainly to relieve some of his pent-up desire. He did nothing but beg and plead for the Alpha to put him under.

"Ahhh!" Dirk was beginning to come undone; he could no longer hold it all in. His body trembled and convulsed with the intensity of his orgasm. As his cum dripped steadily from the tip of his cock, Malta withdrew his digit and took a step back, watching the lewd posture of the one powerful Don. He brought out his phone and clicked a few pictures then proceeded to record a video. After he was done, he turned on a tap and washed his hands then he walked out of the restroom, into the ballroom, and out into the cold night.

Bogo, unable to tolerate the Boss's erratic behavior any longer, swiftly rose to his feet and promptly entered the bathroom when he received no response to his knock. Inside, he was taken aback by the distressing scene before him. The Boss lay on the floor, his trousers down, with an unpleasant liquid trailing down his back and staining his thighs. There was also an unmistakable presence of semen.

Acting swiftly, Bogo retrieved his phone and promptly instructed the driver to prepare the vehicles. He then retrieved a handkerchief, which he repurposed as a makeshift towel to clean the Boss, ensuring his pants were properly adjusted. Removing his own jacket, Bogo covered the Boss and carefully lifted him from the floor, carrying him out of the bathroom. He signaled Pedro to handle matters there while he accompanied the Boss to the hospital.

Bogo had sensed something amiss since he detected a peculiar scent earlier that morning. Unlike the vampires he worked with, he possessed an acute sense of smell as a Beta wolf, and it had alerted him to an irregularity.

With a concerned expression on his face, Bogo pondered what could have transpired in the restroom. It seemed highly unlikely that the Boss had done that to himself.

Someone else had been present, and Bogo made a solemn vow to uncover their identity.