MADE WITH LOVE.

Chapter: 44
******

Kurt followed Bogo into the kitchen, taking in the bustling activity of the kitchen staff preparing food. He turned to Bogo and said, "I don't need anyone else in here. Please ask them to leave. I will prepare the meal for Dirk myself."

Bogo nodded and quickly instructed the staff to leave the kitchen, leaving Kurt and himself in charge. Alone, Kurt rolled up his sleeves and got to work. He moved with precision and grace, the kitchen coming to life under his skillful hands.

Meticulously selecting the freshest ingredients, he handled them with care and attention to detail. With every slice of the knife, he effortlessly transformed the raw ingredients into delicate, colorful pieces of art. The aroma of herbs and spices filled the air as Kurt expertly seasoned and cooked each element of the meal.

"I tried to find you and your brothers last night," Bogo began, his voice filled with urgency. "But I couldn't locate your whereabouts. I was worried sick."

Kurt nodded, his focus never wavering as he worked. "You wouldn't have found us. We were all here with Dirk last night..." Kurt paused, placing a piece of beef in the pan, and allowing it to cook slowly.

Bogo's brow furrowed, and he looked at Kurt, concern etched on his face. "Should I send for a Sealer to protect the villa? It's not safe with so many unknown threats looming."

Kurt chuckled softly, a glint of confidence in his eyes. "There's no need, my friend. We've already sealed the villa ourselves. No one with the intention to bring harm on our mate can enter, no matter how powerful."

Bogo's eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded in understanding. "Understood, Alpha. I'll make sure to reinforce the guard and keep a close watch."

Kurt's movements never faltered as he continued to cook, his expression calm and focused. "And about Dirk," he said firmly, locking eyes with Bogo. "I want you to ensure that he is never alone. As his chief bodyguard, I need you to protect him with your life. Don't let him out of your sight, not for a moment... If possible, he shouldn't even leave his home."

Bogo straightened, his commitment unwavering. "You have my word, Alpha. I will guard him with my last breath... and as for not leaving the villa, that's impossible, the Boss can not deal with business within his home."

"Then be with him always, even when he asks that he be left alone."

"Yes, Alpha."

As he cooked, Bogo watched in awe as Kurt's movements were a dance of mastery, each step deliberate and purposeful. Kurt had an uncanny ability to balance flavors and textures, creating a symphony of tastes in every dish.

With a focused expression, Kurt meticulously plated the food, ensuring that each dish was a work of culinary art. He paid attention to every detail, from the arrangement of the food to the final garnishing, infusing each plate with his passion for cooking.

When the meal was ready, Kurt and Bogo carried the dishes to Dirk's room, carefully setting them down on the bedside table. Kurt looked at Dirk with a soft smile, knowing that he had poured his heart and soul into the meal. It was a labor of love, a gesture of care and affection for their long-lost mate.

Dirk was still sound asleep, and without waking him, Kurt and Bogo left the room once again. Wanting to give Dirk a moment more to sleep, Kurt followed Bogo to the surveillance room to check where guards were posted and see if there were any adjustments to be made.

Once inside the observation room, Kurt sat down and watched as Bogo checked the security feed of the compound, noting that everyone seemed to be in place. There were no signs of trouble or disturbances of any sort anywhere. Even as he sat there listening to Bogo, his undivided attention remained with Dirk.