HIS MARK ON THEM.

Chapter: 60
******

The bedroom's once exotic orchid and aged leather scent had been overtaken by the alluring mix of Lycgers pheromones. Despite inhaling an overwhelming amount, Dirk felt an unexpected sensation, far from the sickness he'd anticipated.

A broken moan escaped as Seth's lips trailed along his neck, hot and wet, sending shivers down Dirk's spine. His eyes fluttered open, like the wings of a waking bird. The sight that greeted him was so unexpected, that his heart skipped for several minutes. Floating on the roof of the bedroom, a mixture of what he could only describe as the most perfect blend of pheromone colors - black, red, white, and gold, resembling floating snowflakes in the room's atmosphere.

The golden clouds absorbed the other hues, twirling and separating in an enchanting dance, leaving behind their essence in a spiral of colors. Amidst this vortex, the Lycans' gazes met Dirk's, their eyes penetrating his body and soul. Dirk whimpered when Tricc ran a finger through his member, smiling when Dirk arched from the mattress, moaning and thrashing. The tips of Tricc's fingers digging into his hip bones just below the swell of his ass brought out another moan from him.

Seth leaned forward, and very gently captured Dirk's lip between his own. He bit into it lightly, sending vibrations straight down to Dirk's core and making him moan loudly. As if in slow motion, he dragged the tip of his tongue across Dirk's swollen lips, licking away the blood from between his teeth. He lapped up some more and smiled when Dirk moaned against his mouth. His back arched, begging for more friction and contact with his mates. Seth pushed his tongue deeper, licking into Dirk's throat, and Dirk gasped, trying to breathe. When Seth pulled away, Dirk chased after him immediately, whimpering when his mate pressed him onto the bed, pinning his hands above his head.

"Stay, Squishy," Seth's voice husky with a grin, as Dirk's breath quickened, his eyes struggling to stay open.

Kurt slipped from beside him and took his place between Dirk's legs. Slowly, the Lycan lifted his legs and held them up. Then, as gently as he had picked Dirk's legs, Kurt wrapped them around his neck and buried his face between Dirk's cheeks. Kurt closed his eyes and breathed in the musky smell of their mate, the sensation soothing. The pressure from the heat of Kurt's breathing on his sensitive area increased steadily until Dirk moaned loudly. Kurt smiled as Dirk bucked his hips upwards and thrust into him.

Dirk closed his eyes and groaned. Kurt's lips found the sensitive area on the inside of his thighs and sucked hungrily. "Please..." Dirk whined as his entire body stiffened under the pressure. He couldn't even move his hips anymore. Every movement made him want to moan, especially when Kurt pushed his impossibly long tongue all the way until it pressed against his prostate. With no mercy, Kurt pushed harder into Dirk's prostate, making him cry out even more. His efforts to push him away proved futile, especially with Seth's giant hands pinning both of his above his head.

He tried moving but couldn't even manage to twitch his fingers. Even when he did, Seth's hands gripped harder, not allowing him to do anything more than writhe beneath them. All he managed was to squirm underneath them as they tormented his fragile, quivering body with their lusts.

"Please...Ngh!!!" Dirk muttered when he felt wetness trickling down his lower part and cried even more when he heard the Lycgers growl hungrily, especially from catching the scent of his heat.

Fuck... His Heat.

He was going into Heat.

"Shhh..." Seth whispered soothingly, nuzzling Dirk's face tenderly. "Shhh, Squishy... You're getting so wet; I want to taste you too."

The words sent waves of desire through Dirk's whole being, and he trembled violently when Kurt moved his lips lower, sucking harder. "No...! Mmmh... Please...!" His voice shook. He shuddered and groaned softly as he began rocking his hips to meet Kurt's pace. He clenched his teeth, biting them painfully as pleasure and pain mixed.

"Don't bite down so hard; you will hurt yourself..." Tricc muttered so close to his ears that a shiver passed through his core like lightning bolts. Tricc placed a finger on Dirk's lip and tapped softly until Dirk released the swollen lip. His eyes fluttered open, and a groan rippled from within when Tricc placed his wrist on Dirk's mouth. "Bite down on this instead... Mark me!" Tricc roared possessively as he rubbed his other hand against Dirk's nipple. His eyes glittered with lust as he let his fingers dance over Dirk's nipples, making them slightly pebble.

Dirk opened his mouth obediently, gasping when Kurt started licking his entrance slowly and teasingly. Then he felt Seth's hand wrap around his raging hardness. Without mercy, Seth squeezed the sensitive flesh, causing more warm moisture to pool from within. Kurt greedily drank their mate's heat, licking up the wetness, the scent driving him insane.

"Jellybean," Tricc called, and Dirk opened his mouth, revealing glistening fangs as sharp as a dagger's end. Seth lightly stroked his erection, then firmly grabbed it in one of his huge hands, guiding its length toward his mouth. Dirk whimpered loudly as Tric licked over his earlobe briefly before he commanded, "Mark us, Jellybean!" The sound vibrated throughout his cock, causing his entire body to shake, his legs kicking helplessly as arousal washed over him.

Slowly, Dirk opened his mouth, his lips wrapping around Tricc's wrist. Without wasting another second, he inserted his fangs into the flesh, dragging them slowly through skin and muscle, marking Tricc with his first bite. A wave of euphoria crashed over him as he tasted their mating marks, feeling completely full, satisfied, fulfilled, and free. He kept his fangs still buried in Tricc's wrist, even when he heard them all howling in what sounded like a mix of pain and ecstasy, refusing to pull away.

His orgasm pulsed through his veins. He kept his fangs buried in Tricc's wrist, even as he felt their pheromones growing more potent, the room clouded by them. He still didn't stop. His eyes closed, focusing on the pleasure coursing through his veins. His mind went blank as he surrendered to pleasure and the feeling. He wanted more, needed to drink more and be fully bonded to his mates.

Kurt had long pulled away from between their mate's cheeks when he felt the bite on his wrist. His Lycgers howled, and he thrashed, falling to his knees, head thrown back in pain and an indescribable wave of euphoria. His cock was so hard it could tear through his pants, his seed pooling around his jeans. Wondering what was happening, he forced his eyes open to find Seth had ripped his pants apart, holding onto his mound, his own essence bathing their mate who appeared to be in a coma-like state. Tricc, whose wrist was still tightly held by Dirk's fangs, roared, no different from his brothers.

Dirk moaned, feeling a surge coursing through his veins, like a dam that had burst loose. He screamed, climaxing from both ends, with no sign of stopping. His body shook and thrashed. Tricc forcefully yanked his wrist from Dirk's mouth, the wound beginning to seal immediately, but that was only the beginning of their seal.

Another round of howls followed as the wound completely healed on the Lycgers' wrists. This time, caused by the mate's mark appearing on their wrist, the mark of their mating bond in the shape of Bane.

It burned, ached, and throbbed immensely. Each of the three beasts roared once again, knowing exactly what they must do with the bond. They hovered above Dirk, Kurt, and Seth holding each of Dirk's hands, Tricc positioned by his neck, their fangs glowing and ready to impel into Dirk's skin.

Ready to mark him as theirs, as they leaned forward to seal what he had started, the door burst open. Immediately, the Lycgers were pulled up from their position and dragged out of the room. As their haze cleared while being dragged through the door, they noticed Dirk was barely breathing.

What had they done?