THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.

Chapter: 30
******

On a cold, stormy night, the wind whipped in from the North Sea, sending sheets of rain through the air. The moon shone brilliantly over the little island where the Lycgers had sought refuge three days ago. The sea churned with dark, menacing waves. Inside the vast living room, the men paced restlessly, their shirtless bodies drenched in sweat despite the frigid temperature. The pain they felt had become unbearable, and with each passing day, it seemed to worsen.

Tricc let out a low growl and abruptly shifted into his Tiger form, his body restless and searing hot. His red eyes revealed the presence of his Lycan, leaving his brothers Seth and Kurt on edge. Sensing his intent to escape the torment that plagued them all, Seth and Kurt sprang into action. Kurt, assuming his Tiger form, positioned himself at the door, effectively blocking Tricc's path.

"NO!" Kurt firmly snarled, Locking eyes with his brother.

With a deep growl, the room trembled as Tricc prepared to charge at Kurt. Reacting swiftly, Seth shifted and positioned himself between the two, preventing an imminent clash.

Growling deeply, Tricc's body shook with fury. His brothers remained steadfast, their united front deterring his escape. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way!" Tricc's growls dripped with menace, his teeth gleaming as if poised to strike at their throats. Undeterred, Seth held his ground, resolute in obstructing Tricc's path. "I said, GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKERS!" Tricc shouted, frustration mounting, he lunged at Seth, only to be forcefully thrust backward, hurtling across the room and crashing onto a large wooden table, splintering it in two.

"No!" Seth's roar reverberated through the room as he and Kurt stood over Tricc's motionless body, sprawled amidst the wreckage. "You cannot leave this island," Seth bellowed, glaring at Tricc's prone body. "You can't!"

Tricc remained unresponsive, groaning as another wave of excruciating pain coursed through him. The pain seemed to originate from his stomach, causing him to gag. His throat burned as if acid had been poured down it, and an overwhelming sense of internal heat consumed him. Difficult to breathe, his vision blurred. Physically weakened, he found himself unable to revert to his human form, even if he mustered the strength to try.

Struggling to maintain composure, Tricc whispered a plea that pierced the air. "Please," he managed with a broken sob. "I can't bear this pain anymore," he whispered, his voice filled with anguish. Every muscle in his body tensed with pain as if something inside him was squeezing relentlessly. His skin felt ablaze. "I need him," he choked out, his eyes squeezed shut in a desperate attempt to hold back tears.

Tricc's anguished confession hung heavy in the air. Meeting his brothers' glances, he glimpsed the turmoil reflected in their own crimson eyes, their trembling skin, and unsteady legs as they fought to remain resolute, preventing his escape.

"We need..." Kurt's voice broke, choked with emotion. He dropped to his knees before Tricc. "...We need him too," he finished, extending a comforting hand for Tricc to grasp. Their hands intertwined, offering solace in their shared suffering.

"But we must not let our Lycgers take control, not now. Please, just one more day, my brothers, and this torment will pass. We can return to our normal lives," Seth implored, joining his brothers on his knees and clasping their hands together. Huddled close, they embraced tightly, tears streaming down their faces. The pain was unbearable, and they longed for its end. They had endured this torture for three agonizing days.

"It's crucial to remember what the Pack doctor said, Tricc. Please, try to regain control over your Lycgers. I beg of you," Seth pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. Tricc nodded slowly, attempting to steady his ragged and shallow breathing.