JELLYBEAN.

Chapter: 75
*******

"Dirk, your scent, it grows stronger," Tricc groaned, holding back.

"Please," Dirk begged, his eyes glistening with desperation. Tricc groaned again, how could he say no when he begs like that? "Tricc," Dirk moaned, a low needy sound, which was a flame to the tinder of Tricc's mounting need. He pulled the Lion closer, caressing his hair and wrapping an arm around his slim waist. Their lips finally touched and Tricc felt himself consumed by heat, fire flickering along every nerve as the Lion's mouth melded to his.

The taste of Dirk was sweeter than any drink he had ever drank, the smell of him was heady as honey, but most importantly the sensation of their connection burned away all other feelings. He licked at the sensual lips, coaxing them to part, and groaned as his tongue surged into the sweetness of Dirk's mouth. The Lion was rain and flowers, a heady, intoxicating mixture. Tricc licked and explored every nuance of the warm, wet cavern. The Lion within him roared with triumph as Dirk's initially hesitant tongue slid delicately along his own.

He felt a tremor as Dirk moaned softly, slowly returning his caresses. The Lycger gradually pulled away, smiling as Dirk tried to follow. He stroked the silken strands of golden hair and cupped the exquisite face.

"Jellybean," Tricc whispered. He let his fingertips trail down the soft skin of Dirk's cheeks and traced the outline of his lush lips. Dirk trembled, a tiny moan escaping him, and Tricc took the alluring mouth with his own. He allowed the kiss to deepen until their tongues were wrapped together in an ageless dance. Tricc moved with the speed of his Lycgers and lowered Dirk to the bed, settling them on their sides, their mouths still amorously embracing.

He trailed his hand lightly across Dirk's shoulders, across to the pert nipples, teasing each into hard peaks before moving lower. Dirk's hairless chest was as smooth as satin and the nipples with their little rosebuds strained under his touch. Tricc grinned against the fleshy surface before dipping his nose between the swell of Dirk's breasts, inhaling deeply and drinking in the aroma of rose petals and the sweet tang of arousal from his mate.

Deciding that he wanted to taste what his fingers had touched, Tricc took one succulent nub into his mouth. Dirk gave a cry, arching into the erotic caress. The Lycger switched nipples, taking as much pleasure in the act as his writhed lover moaned uncontrollably. Tricc lapped diligently, smiling as he watched Dirk's organ growing between his thighs twitch with each motion of his tongue. The scent of the Dirk's arousal was thick and heady and Tricc wanted to explore its very core.

Tricc placed his hand at the waistband of the snug black jeans Dirk wore. He waited for the Lion to nod, pushing his hips upwards. Slipping his hand inside he stroked Dirk's groin before lowering the jeans and freeing his mate's straining flesh. The Lion was beautiful even here, with a long, slender shaft that arched up toward Tricc's hand. The smoothness of his skin sent bolts of lust through Tricc's body. He watched enamored as Dirk moaned and writhed when he took hold of the innocent erection. The silken hardness felt perfect in the Lycger's palm and he simply held the hot organ, reveling in the sensations of Dirk quivering under his hands.

Dirk keened softly, his body seemingly ablaze from the intense gaze that swept over it, a gaze that was hot and deliberate and memorizing every hidden part of his nakedness. He whimpered, pulling Tricc down to taste the Lycger once more. He moaned as kisses were whispered across his nose, eyelids, and forehead. Then his ears were discovered by Tricc's tongue. Earlobes were nipped and sucked and Dirk gave a small scream of pleasure as the elegant ears were nibbled, the flesh particularly sensitive to the amorous assault. His toes curled as his nails raked gently across his mate's shoulders. His entire body quivered at the delicate brush of Tricc's tongue.