THEIR BEAUTIFUL MATE.

Chapter: 77
*******

"Touch me, please," Dirk managed to whisper.

He noticed Tricc's hands shaking as he obeyed the soft command. He purred approvingly as the Lycger began to undress him, with little whimpers escaping his parted lips each time Tricc's fingers glided against his heated skin, like ice water. Both were erect, each as equally needy as the other.

Tricc lifted his hands, tracing the features of his lover like a cherished portrait, memorizing every detail from the curve of Dirk's eyes to the tiny dimple in the corner of his mouth. Every touch was as delicate as a shadow sensing his mate.

"Oh, Dirk..." he sighed breathlessly. "I don't know how you can be so beautiful." His voice, thick and low, still sounded wonderful to his ears. Dirk attempted to speak, but Tricc silenced him with a finger to his lips, wanting only to hear intoxicating whimpers and soft moans.

Tricc intended to draw out their love-play, savoring the experience to make it both pleasurable and memorable for their mate. Two fingers ghosted across Dirk's ears, eliciting a shudder from the Lion. Tricc's hands moved over Dirk's hair, stroking the long strands as they cascaded freely against the pillow. The movement teased them into motion, their shades of molten gold flickering and shifting under Tricc's hands, accentuated by the diamond-like glitter of moonlight.

"Your hair is so beautiful, so silky, my love, so soft to caress," he murmured into Dirk's exposed ear, taking the tip between his teeth and biting gently. A soft cry of passion escaped Dirk's lush lips.

Dirk drew in a ragged breath, feeling like he was melting from the heat of desire. Tricc's words painted erotic images in his mind, flames consuming him. Trembling and aching for more intimate contact, tendrils of pleasure spread through him, infused with need and want, exciting and arousing, quickening his heartbeat and breath as he began to pant wetly. The hunger for his mate inflamed his flesh, the fire of need threatening to consume him.

His mate watched him intently, red, hooded eyes filled with unmistakable hunger. Tricc knew how much Dirk desired this, what he needed, and how he wanted to give it to him. Dirk had never looked at anyone that way before, his eyes sparkling with passion, lips inviting, hips rolling to meet and stimulate Tricc, his expression pleading and needy, thrilling Tricc and doubling his own arousal.

"You are perfect, Dirk. I adore you, my Jellybean," Tricc husked hotly as his hands traversed smooth, hot skin. Finally, Tricc allowed his hand to hover over Dirk's arousal. The tip of Tricc's tongue traced across his lover's lips, teasing with liquid heat. "Open your mouth for me," he whispered in a voice as dark as night.

Dirk parted his lips instantly, and Tricc entered with a slow and sensual motion. An amatory duel began as each man explored with teeth and lips, the wet sounds of tongues tasting each other in an erotic rhythm filling the air. Dirk felt Tricc's need as his fingers traced patterns across the Lycger's muscular back, the sensuality enveloping him in a haze of desire. Tricc's mouth remained demanding, possessing Dirk as they engaged in a passionate kiss. The capture and suckling of his tongue acted as the final catalyst for the Lion in heat, who had been achingly aroused since he first pressed that shirt to his nose and breathed in Tricc's scent. He reached his peak for the second time, shuddering helplessly in Tricc's strong hold, waves of pleasure crashing over him.

Unable to comprehend the sensations overwhelming his body, both Dirk and Bane found themselves at the mercy of their mates. The absence of Seth and Kurt was inconsequential, as every action taken by Tricc felt as if they were done by all three Lycgers. Dirk felt himself losing his mind.

Gradually, the Lion regained his senses, and Dirk lifted his head, silently asking for the return of Tricc's mouth. Tricc's tongue traced a line down their Lion's vulnerable neck, pausing to mark the flesh with his teeth. Dirk's body arched off the bed as the fragile skin was bruised, his moans vibrating through the room, eliciting a tightening response from Tricc's groin. Grinning naughtily, Tricc watched his lover writhing beneath him, bound, the scent of arousal filling the air, fueling his anticipation.

"You are ours, little Lion," all three voices caressed Dirk's ears.

Gripping Tricc's head, Dirk brought the Lycger's mouth back to his neck, whimpering needily at the open-mouthed kisses and gentle sucking from the larger male. Despite his pride as a big, threatening man, with his Lycgers, he was nothing but theirs— their little Lion, their Squishy, their Jellybean, and every endearment they bestowed upon him. He was theirs, only ever truly theirs.

"Yes. Yours, only ever yours," Dirk affirmed.

Tricc found and teased a dark, peaked nipple, stroking until it hardened and throbbed. Dirk's hands wrestled with the sheets as Tricc nursed at his right nipple, his fingers pinching and rolling the other in sync with his suckling.

"My Lycgers, please," Dirk's body twisted, his hips lifting off the bed, offering himself for the final union.

"You are so beautiful," Tricc murmured, brushing his fingers over Dirk's swollen lips. "I want you so much."

"I want you, too," the Lion whispered as Dirk captured Tricc's fingers with his tongue, sucking slowly and deliberately, trying to goad his mate into taking him. His tactic was successful, as Tricc's low, deep growl signaled his readiness to engulf Dirk's spent organ. Tricc's mouth seemed to be everywhere at once, his lapping tongue, laving lips, and nipping teeth erotically torturing and teasing the innocent flesh.

Tricc replaced his mouth with his hand, wanting to watch Dirk fall apart under his touch. Pressing his thumb firmly against the sensitive underside, Tricc delighted in seeing their Lion quickly harden. Tracing the vein from root to tip, twisting his hand as he reached the head, he licked ravenously at the pre-come that dripped free. His eyes remained locked on Dirk's face as he began to rake the sensitized flesh with his teeth, savoring the barely coherent pleas from Dirk.

The cries and groans escalated into high-pitched wails, Dirk's thighs flexing convulsively as he clenched his hands into fists. Tricc lapped at the sticky fluid, his warm lips licking it away, eliciting an impassioned cry as he stroked the sensitive area behind Dirk's sac, caressing the smooth perineum. A feather-light touch ghosted over the burning-like skin before a tender hand slid the precious orbs it contained together and apart. Tricc released Dirk's hardness, allowing it to slip slowly from his mouth, a glistening pearl pooling at its tip as his hand continued to stroke the lithe body. Mesmerized and enchanted, the Lycger gazed at Dirk, tasting the nectar of their mate with his tongue.

Turning Dirk onto his stomach, a pillow was eased under his hips as he was arranged for Tricc's pleasure. Anxiety and anticipation fueled the fire consuming Dirk's control as strong, capable hands began a languid caress of his body. Broad, strong palms roamed across his shoulders and down his back, kneading away tenseness. Dirk made small sounds of pleasure and encouragement as Tricc marked him, his sharp teeth nipping before a soft tongue licked. Knowledgeable fingers dug into the muscles of Dirk's lower back before moving to his buttocks, guiding his hips into a slow, rhythmic grind against Tricc's fully erect flesh. Feeling its length nestled in the cleft of his cheeks, Dirk's heated body screamed with unspoken need, underlying apprehension conflicting with mounting urgency.