Chapter 1

Violet's POV

"VIOLET COME DOWN HERE NOW!!" Anne yelled. Anne is basically the mom of everyone here. She loves everyone except me. She calls me names and abuses the shit out of me.

Shall I introduce myself? I'm Violet Jones, 17 years old living at an adoption center. Kids come in and get adopted within a few months of them being here. But not me, I've been here for 9 years and haven't gotten adopted once. I got those very few things that I enjoy doing. Watching WWE, Fighting, Writing in my Journal, I cut over depression, the last thing I don't necessarily enjoy but find myself doing is arguing with these dumb ass members of this adoption center.

Anyway...

I already know what Anne is yelling at me for. I've gotten into a fight with this girl here. Jessica. I probably get into a fight with this girl 1 or 2 a week. I hate her so much.

I make my way down the stairs and find Anne with Jessica cleaning the blood off from her face. I laugh at her appearance, bloody face, bruises everywhere, tear stained face. I say I did well on her this time.

"Violet you need to stop beating on kids!!" She yells at me.

"Yea yea yea you tell me this everyday and I don't listen. Stop wasting your breath" I said getting smart with her.

"Don't get smart with me you little bitch!" She yells at me. I feel tears fill my eyes. I run back up to my room and cry. I hate when people see me cry. I feel so weak if people see me cry.

I feel this big urge in me to punch something. Before I can control it, I punched a hole into the wall. I ignore all the blood running down my hand.

I lay on the hard bed and pull the journal out from under my bed that I've had all 9 years I've been in here. I make sure no one touched this thing. It holds all my secrets. I protect this thing with my life. Since I have trust issues, I make sure no one sees this. I started reading all my past entries when I first got put up for adoption.

When I finished reading, I started writing. When I finished writing, I watched my favorite show in the world. WWE Monday Night Raw. I turned on the tiny TV that was in my room.

They were live in my city, it's my dream to go to a WWE event, but living here I knew it would never happen. I saw my favorite wrestler come out. The one and only, Randy Orton. Something about him stood out to me more than the others.

I wish I could meet him just once and tell him how much he means to me. He's just so perfect.

After Raw was over, I opened up my journal and started drawing Randy Orton.

Anne walks in in the middle of me drawing. I shut the journal and hide it under my pillow. "What do you want" I asked her.

"You need to stop being a bitch. I'm not accepting it anymore!" She yells and gets in my face.

I sit up and she grabs me and throws me against the wall and starts kicking me, punching me, and slaps me.

"YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING!!!" She yells and continues beating on me.

After she leaves, I'm still laying on the floor suffering from what just happened. I crawl to where I put my blades and grab one of the tons in there. I hide behind my bed and start making marks in my skin.

I let the blood run down my arm. I dry the blood when I'm done and lay back in my bed and continue drawing.

After I feel that the drawing was done, I was 12:30. I slide the journal back under the bed and go to deep sleep.

__________________________________________

Hey guys this is my first fanfic!! I hope you guys will enjoy the book :)