Chapter 30

Violet's POV

They've just finished the intro to Raw and the nerves keep building up. I don't know where I'm gonna go when Seth is out, I don't want to take any chances that Dean will see me.

"Just be careful babe. I'll try to talk fast so you'll be out there quicker." Seth holds me into his arms.

"Okay Sethie. Thank you." I smile and his music plays, so, he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and runs out onto the stage making the arena fill with cheers and boo's.

I hide behind the boxes that contains the equipment to build the titantron, stage, and all that. There's a tv I can watch without anyone seeing me.

I see a bunch of signs that has mine and Seth's name on it. Damn they find out fast, I guess it just got all over the internet.

I turn my head to see the other side of the room and Dean is watching another tv that was in there. Fuck.

"I can tell by the signs around the arena that you know about me and Violet." Seth smiles. Fuck Seth don't talk about it right now! "I wanna bring her out here" Shit.

Dean turns his head to face where we go to go out onto the stage and then he starts looking around for me because my music is playing by now.

I look back quickly at the tv and Seth looks a little worried because I'm not out there yet. Dean was about to go up there because I wasn't moving so I had to make a run for it.

I run around the boxes to make it to the stairs and that's when Dean notices me.

"Violet I need to talk to you!!" Well, doesn't he sound pissed. I run quickly up the stairs and out into the crowds view, making Seth's face turn back into a smile.

I rush down the ramp and into the ring.   Seth holds me into a hug. I know for a fact Dean is sitting there watching this.

I look at Seth and take the mic from him and smile.

"Since I am back, and better than ever, I think I need to get some payback on a few people that deserve revenge from me." I smile and the crowd goes wild. "That's why I'm issuing a challenge, at Extreme Rules, I want a handicap match, vs Renee Young and Emily. Both have pushed me to my limits by doing such little things, now it's time I get my revenge."

I think back to the days where Emily attacked me, then the day where I saw the picture of Dean and Renee.

Deans music fills the arena and I look at Seth and he holds me close.

Dean walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He walks around me and Seth.

He grabs a microphone from the timekeeper.

I think about this a little bit and realize this isn't part of the script. What the hell?

I can tell he's really upset. Shit.

"Let me get this straight, you went from me to him?" I can tell he wants to say something else but he's trying to stay in character.

I bring the mic up to my lips.

"And you went from me to Renee?" I throw everything back at him. I can see it in his eyes, there's something completely different he wants to say.

He tries to say something but Seth cuts him off.

"Save your breath, she's made her decision, you're completely out of the picture now so get on." Seth laughs at him and Dean walks up and stands right in front of him. Oh god

I hear a familiar voice of Renee. I look passed Dean and see Renee and Emily walking out from behind the stage. They walk down the ramp and head into the ring and stay right next to Dean.

I feel my body tense at the sight of them, it wasn't because I was scared, I just hate them so much.

"Woah woah woah! Renee isn't even a diva here so you can't fight her and what makes you think you can just come back in the WWE and act like the boss of everyone?" Emily has a disgusted tone to her voice.

"Stephanie already approved of it." I smirk and their expression changed to scared. Haha

Emily and Renee run up and tackle me straight down to the mat and I slam my head onto it causing it to bounce off a few times. They throw free punches obvious not caring where they hit or if they were hurting me. I try to push them off.

Dean and Seth try to pull them off of me while they continued to throw punches.

Stephanie's music hits when Seth and Dean pulled them off and she walks out hand in hand with Hunter. Dean has both Emily and Renee holding them and Seth rushes up to my side.

"Renee, Emily I did approve of this handicap match. But instead of a 1 on 2, it will be a 2 on 3. Violet, you will team up with the World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins to take on the team of Emily, Renee, and Dean Ambrose." I look at Seth and smile. Dean watches us when Seth hugs me.

"Now, as of tonight, Violet, you will take on Paige. Seth, you will take on John Cena and Dean, you will go against Bray " Hunter finishes off Stephanie's thought.

Hunter's music hits and they both head back behind the stage.

I'm leaned up against the turn buckle holding my jaw where they had punched it over and over again.

We all head backstage and I go straight to Seth's lockeroom with him.

"We have lots of training to do babygirl" Seth looks at me.

"Yeah we do" I turn to face him too.

"You know, I've had a crush on you since I first met you." He grabs my hands causing my cheeks to turn a dark tint of red.

Seth brings his hands up to cheek and pulls me close to him. He leans down to kiss me. I obviously kiss back.

"There's this thing about you that I just can't resist, it's everything about you. I love the way you smile, I love your laugh, I love how when you look at me, I feel as if nothing can go wrong, that as long as I have you, I'm complete. I love your hugs, we fit perfectly like a puzzle. I just love you and I don't want to lose you." He tells me and kisses me again.

___________________________

EEEEEKKKKKK!!! so I just gave myself feels writing the last paragraph😍😍