Chapter 51

Violet's POV

I wake up with Dean's arms wrapped tightly around me. I just lay there and grab my phone and go through social media and all that.

I feel Dean move next to me and he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Morning beautiful." he smiles and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning handsome."

"How are you feeling?" he looks at all the stitches on my head.

"My body is sore and my head hurts." I hold onto him and lay my head into his chest.

"I know I'm sorry my love. It'll get better." Dean sets his fingers under my chin and lefts my head up to face him. He presses his lips to mine, my lips immediately reacting to his. "I'm so in love with you Violet. You will never understand how in love with you I am. The second Randy adopted you I knew you were the one." He plays with my hair.

••

We're currently at the arena for Raw. We have Smackdown tomorrow then we have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off so we're planning on visiting Roman for his birthday.

"Violet?" Dean's voice fills the room and I look at him. "I heard some things around the locker room that Phil has something planned tonight to get back at you. I'm not sure what it is but please be careful out there, I'm so sorry that I can't help or go out there with you. He wraps his arms around me and leaves a kiss on my lips. "I already told Seth and Randy so they will be there if anything happens. Just be careful."

"I will." I hold onto him.

I'm actually scared thinking of what Phil can possibly have planned.

I give Dean a last kiss and get up off the couch and head towards the gorilla. I haven't seen Seth or Randy yet since we first got here, it seems like they were ignoring Dean and I. I watch Raw starting on the nearby TV. A replay of me beating Phil played causing a smile to form on my face.

I hear my music play through the speakers and I come out into the view of the crowd and go into the ring.

A timekeeper hands me a microphone as my music stops and I bring it up to my lips.

"Last night at Payback I did exactly what I said I was going to do and I beat and destroyed CM Punk. We went through hell but I came out Victorious!" I smile. I open my mouth to say something then I hear   Phil's music blasting through the room.

I look over at the stage and see Phil limping out behind the stage and keeps his eyes on me. Once he gets to the bottom of the ramp, Stephanie's music plays causing him to stop.

Stephanie comes out with a microphone in hand.

"Punk stop! I get it you're upset you lost, but you will get one last chance at Violet. Tonight on Raw, you will get your rematch against her in a stipulation of your choosing."

I look at Stephanie in shock before I start yelling through the microphone.

"Are you serious Stephanie!? I'm not even cleared to compete!"

I'm not backing down but the trainers told me not to compete.

"Look at Violet you guys, she's too scared to get in the ring with me!" Phil laughs in the microphone and I look back into the ring at him.

"Are you serious right now? I beat you already, you don't need a rematch!"

"Violet! You and Phil are having a final match tonight." She says and drops the microphone on the stage and walks behind the stage leaving me and Phil to have a stare down

When I get backstage I push past everyone until I find Stephanie or Hunter.

"Violet?" I hear someone call behind me.

I look behind me and see Dean standing there.

"Hey, have you seen Stephanie or Hunter? I need them to cancel my match tonight, I'm not cleared for it." I ask him looking around for them.

"No I was actually looking for them as well." he tells me.

As he says that, I see them walking in hand in hand and I rush up to them with anger written all over my face.

"What the hell are you thinking?! I'm not cleared to compete Stephanie! Hunter is one of the ones who told me not to compete!" I yell waving my arms in frustration.

"Yeah well it's best for business and don't forget who you're talking to Violet because we can easily fire you so I suggest you watch who you're talking to." she gets in my face and I take in a deep breath.

"Woah woah woah. Violet competing tonight can injure her worse!" Dean joins in making me remember that he was even here. "You can't make her compete!"

I look up at him and look back at Stephanie when she starts talking. "Dean we can fire you too. We are your boss and you do as we say."

Dean goes to say something and I stop him. I don't want him fired because of me.

••

Phil's music plays through the arena and I watch him come out from the ring.

As much as I love doing this, I'm not feeling well enough for this match.

He goes into the ring and waits until the bell rings to start his attack on me.

••

It's been only a few minutes and I feel like I'm already about to give out but I can't, I need to win again.

Phil has me up in his finisher the Go To Sleep and connects his knee straight into my head and fall to the mat. He goes to pin me but the lights go out.

I feel Phil's weight getting lifted off me and I roll over to the corner of the ring.

The lights gets turned back on and I see Seth and Randy standing there facing towards Phil.

I'm so glad they're here I haven't seen them since we got here.

Phil grabs the microphone from the timekeeper that handed him one.

He turns to face me and has a big ass smirk on his face.

"Violet, Violet, Violet. I told you I was going to get my payback on you. I told you everything you said and did to me, mom, and dad was going to get back at you." He smirks and towers over me.

He pulls me up and pushes me into Randy and he RKO's me. What the hell? Why is he teaming with Phil?

I go to crawl out the ring until my face is met with the mat from Seth's curbstomp. Why? Phil pins me.

1..2..3!

I slide out the ring and crawl up the ramp and go behind the stage. I just think on what just happened. Are they siding with Phil?