Chapter 3

Violets POV

I woke up feeling great. I have the best 4 brothers ever! I roll over and see all 4 of them sitting on the couch practicing their lines for Smackdown. Seth noticed I was awake and smiled.

"Hello there darling" he said and smiled while everyone was looking at me. I rolled out the bed and sat on the couch and sat between Randy and Seth.

"Hi" I whispered to them and smiled.

"Are you feeling okay?" Randy asked me curious.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked nervous.

"You're sweating because you're wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt" Dean said and set his hand on my leg.

I can't take them off because of my cuts. So I'm stuck. I look around to avoid them

"Sweetie is there something you're hiding from us?" Seth asked and put his arm around me.

"I can't tell you." I simply said.

"Yes you can. You can tell us everything. We won't tell anyone" Roman said.

"I'll tell at another time. Can I take a shower?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yea of course. You don't need to ask" Randy smiled and kissed my forehead.

I got up and got ready then headed to the shower.

Randy's POV

We already knew what she was hiding. We wanted to see if she would tell us, but I kinda understand why she won't tell.

I just kinda want her to have people she can tell everything too.

Seth ordered pizza for us to eat for lunch. I was starving.

Violet came out the bathroom with another pair of sweatpants and another sweatshirt on. I didn't even bother to mention it.

"Hey Violet. I ordered us all pizza to eat for lunch." Seth said and picked her up and set her in my lap.

"Oh okay" she says a little uneasy. I wanna know everything that's happened in her life. She always seems so scared.

I don't know if I should ask her. I think I should

"Violet, sweetie? I rubbed her back and she looked at me.

"Yeah?" She answered again, scared.

"Do you mind telling us everything that's happened? Why you were put in that adoption center? If there's anything bugging you we wanna help." I said and smiled

"Are you sure? I only tell people I really trust."

"You can trust us babygirl" Roman said.

"Ever since I was around 4, my parents abused me" Her eyes are already starting to water "they would leave me in the hospital sometimes. This went on for about 4 years. My brother would help when my parents abused me so he wouldn't get hurt." She looks down "selfish little bastard" she whispered and looks back up. "Anyway my parents didn't have enough money to have 2 kids, only 1 because all they would buy was like drugs and alcohol so I was put up for adoption. And I think you all saw the way I was treated in there." By the end her whole face is red and covered in tears. She just cried harder.

We were all sitting there shocked. We couldn't even say anything.

"Because you wanted to know, I did cut from depression and stuff but I have no reason to be depressed because I have the 4 best brothers in the world" she put her head in my chest and lifted up her sleeves. What she said just made my day and I can tell it made Dean Seth and Romans as well

"I promise I won't do it again. They are fading besides the ones I did last night." She said and hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

Violets POV

I meant everything I just said. Them being the best brothers, me stop cutting, I meant it all.

For the first time I felt safe in Randy's arms.

"We have to go head to the gym before we record Smackdown" Dean said and stood up "do you wanna come?" He asked me and I nodded.

I got up and put on a pair of shorts that covered the cuts on my legs and a t-shirt with bracelets to cover those cuts.

I walked out and they smiled. I felt so safe with them.

"You ready?" Dean asked and I nodded. We all headed out. We went to the gym and I we all did our own thing.

After we left we drove the last 5 minutes to the arena.

We all walked in the arena and went into Randy's locker room while Dean Seth and Roman walked into theirs.

"Am I going out to the ring with you?" I asked him curiously.

"Not now. Vince and Stephanie says you can when you turn 18. And your 17 now, you're birthday is in about a month." He smiled.

I nodded and smiled. I watched him put on his ring gear and I smiled because he's hot as fuck!