Chapter 16

Violet's POV

I wake up and see a white room. My vision clears up to see I'm in a hospital room. How did I get here?  Memories of before slipping in unconscious fills my mind

...Flashback...

Dad and his friend Steve are surrounding me. I'm laying on the ground holding the back of my head because they kept throwing me into the wall.

They just raped me as well.

"We're not done with you bitch!" Dad yells at me.

Phil walks up and smirks at me. I back up into the wall scared out of my mind right now

Then the beating came that I know I don't deserve...

...Present time...

I'm still sitting here wondering how I got here. That's not the only thinking I'm doing either. Part of me really wants to go back to the guys but I know that they're not gonna get along.

Another thing that's been on my head lately... Dean. Are we still going out or did we break up because I left. Honestly, if we're still going out, I'm breaking up with him because I look at him more of a brother and I know he looks at me more of a sister.

I hope he doesn't get to upset but it's what's best.

I suddenly hear the door open, breaking me from my thoughts. I see all 4 of the guys standing there looking freaking excited as fuck while I'm sitting here shocked because I thought I won't see them again. Part of me is actually happy that they are here

Dean immediately runs up and lays on the bed. He wraps his warm around me and sits his head on stop of mine. He gives me a hug careful of all the bruises and little injuries. His hugs are so warm and cozy. He kisses the top of my head

"I missed you like crazy babygirl" he says.

"I missed all of you guys so much but why'd you come back?" I ask them.

"We didn't come back. We didn't leave here until we found you." Roman stands on the side of me and smiles.

"We care so much about you that we couldn't just leave knowing that you weren't with us" Randy says.

My heart warms so much hearing that.

"Please come back. We love you so much." Seth looks down at me. I smile and nod causing them to grin widely. I look down at Dean who is still laying there but this time he's sleeping.

"He hasn't slept at all since you left." Seth informs me. "Everynight he would go out and look around the whole city for you"

I feel tears fill my eyes because of how much these boys care and love me. I feel so bad for Dean though. I roll over a bit so I am facing him. I put my arm around him and put my head in his shoulder. He pulls me closer.

I'm still debating whether to break up with him or just let things happen.

Before I can think anymore, I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up feeling like I'm being lifted. I open my eyes a little bit and see Dean holding me in his arms. Why are we outside?

"Good morning sunshine" he smiles. Well he doesn't look as tired anymore.

"we checked you out the hospital and you'll be medically cleared to fight on Raw tomorrow" Randy smiles.

"Do I even have a match?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet but you can come out with me and Dean and act like the Authority gave an injury and that's why you were out." Roman suggested.

We made it to the bus and Dean sits me on the couch. "are you hungry?" he asks and I shake my head no.