Chapter 39

Violet's POV

"D-Dean?" I stutter out in complete shock that he was here. I thought he wouldn't went off to Cincinnati or something.

As much as I love him and miss him more than the entire world, I can't just get out of a relationship, and get put into a new one just like that. I did that with Seth and I can't do that again.

I don't even know if opening back up to him would be a good idea or if I should just have a simple conversation with him.

"Violet? What are you doing here?" He asks me, his voice sending chills down my back. Damn I can't help but miss him so much.

"Just uhh going for a drink you know?" I smile lightly and take a sip from my drink.

"You only come here if you're mad or upset." He plays with the sleeve of his leather jacket. "What's wrong?"

I let a small smile form on my face knowing that Dean still remembers all of this about me.

As much as I love him still, I can't open back up to him. And it'd be awkward if I tell him about my problems with Seth.

I don't even know what to tell him. I can't tell him the truth.

"Just going out for a drink you know." I laugh at my own lie that was spilling from my mouth.

His head turns to face me and a small chuckle falls from his lips. "We both know that's a lie." He takes a big sip from his drink.

Damn he's good.

"There's just problems on the bus with Seth and Randy." I look down at the table before looking back at him.

"Like what?" He looks at me with concern in his crystal blue eyes.

"Just stupid stuff ya know," I can't tell him what's going on. He hurt me, so bad, there's no way in hell I can trust him again. As much as I am still madly in love with him, I just can't.

"Violet, tell me." He looks me straight in the eyes.

Don't trust him. Don't trust him. Don't trust him.

I really need answers out of him. I want to know exactly why he cheated like he did. But I knew he wouldn't tell me if I hadn't told him the story as to why I was here.

"Randy's a bitch to me now, and Seth cheated on me, there I told you." I look down and scratch the back of my neck. "Can we just drop it? That's why I came here, just to get my mind off things."

I wait for him to say something but he doesn't. All I see is a small shot glass filled with an undefined liquid filling the top slide across the table. I look at Dean for an explanation why he wants me to drink this.

"You look like you need this. It's on me." He pulls his wallet out and sets it on the table.

He orders shots after shots for the both of us

••

"I'll get ya a ride home." Dean tells me and gets up. He grabs ahold of my hand as I get up.

"Okay thanks Dean." I pull him in for a short hug to thank him for the drinks and the ride.

His arms wrap tightly around me.